Fall Season of Shows

Prince Duchess

So with the start of a new season always brings forth new shows and the continuing of good series. From, Dancing With The Stars to Fox's Terra Nova.

So what shows has you guys glued to the TV's? I know for me I've been watching Glee, Terra Nova, Big Bang Theory and one show in particular that suprised me is the new Charlie's Angels. I didnt quite know what to expect from it but I like the new updated version how the Angels arent all caucasian. And the new Bosley is hot.

I've been watching PanAm on ABC, but its kind of been disappointing. I was hoping for something that focused much more on the culture of flying in the Golden Age. Its unfortunately much more focused on "Desperate Housewives" type trashy story lines. Posted Image Now that I'm in college, the only thing I really watch is South Park, Tosh.O, The Colbert Report, Football, and Hockey. So pretty much just Comedy Central and ESPN. :P

Edited by TetRefine

Revenge disappointed me on the second show, but it seems to be heating up. I still watch Survivor.. but its a bit boring. Big Bang Theory has been really good, but I absolutely hate Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. My favorite new show has to be, The New Girl though. :)

• Like 1

Revenge disappointed me on the second show, but it seems to be heating up. I still watch Survivor.. but its a bit boring. Big Bang Theory has been really good, but I absolutely hate Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. My favorite new show has to be, The New Girl though. Posted Image

Yes! I love New Girl. Whose that girl? It's Jess!