Searching for this kind of stories

Audi

Hey guys! Posted Image I Just wanna ask some questions regarding about a story that I'm looking for and need a help from you guys.

All this time, I've only read a normal real-life-like drama and romance stories. But right now, I want to read something new (to me) I wanna read a Sci-Fi one. I mean someone with 'Superpowers'. That's a Sci-Fi right? or was it Fantasy? Anyways, do you guys happen to know if there's any stories that is Drama + GAY-Romance + Superpowers? (not a fantasy one with a magical world or somewhere that is not on earth)

Example like.. 'I'm number four' movie, where this guy has a superpowers and didn't let anyone to know, and at the climax part he had to reveal his secret to his love ones.. something like that..

or.. a boy just found out that he has powers, then bad guys came bla bla bla, then he had to rescue his love ones bla bla..

It could be like, he could read minds, telekinesis or levitation..

Apart from 'superpowers', I'm also searching for stories like.. where.. the enemy become a lover.

So if you guys know a story that's close to the one I'm looking for, please suggest it to me. Thanks!

(preferably the story using 'I' instead of 'he'. but 2nd person will do)

and sorry my grammar sucks.

Edited by Audi

I saw a story here some days ago where a young boy realises that he's a mutant. I haven't finished it yet, don't have the time yet, but I was good for a pass time. The Name is X Chronicle (culled from the X Men) by Matthew Jacob. It's still in process.

Here's something where the enemy becomes the lover https://www.gayauthors.org/story/novella-contest-2011/theghosthouse

. It's science fiction. Hope you like these. I'll keep mentioning if I find others:)

In Hostage the charaters have 'abilities' like being able to manipulate stone and water to make it change form and to manipulate minds and emotions. It kind of an alternate reality with more technology and different world structure. You could give it a try.

Stuby's, Seeing Double is awesomely Sci-Fi. I know I'm biased Posted Image But he has such a talent for making you see what he writes. Its magical and vivid, war and love, other-worldly and fantastical beings. Its honestly awesome Audi :hug:Posted Image

• Like 1

In Hostage the charaters have 'abilities' like being able to manipulate stone and water to make it change form and to manipulate minds and emotions. It kind of an alternate reality with more technology and different world structure. You could give it a try.

AND it also has the 'enemy becomes the lover' part. Totally amazing. I recommend Hostage. :D

Stuby's, Seeing Double is awesomely Sci-Fi. I know I'm biased Posted Image But he has such a talent for making you see what he writes. Its magical and vivid, war and love, other-worldly and fantastical beings. Its honestly awesome Audi Posted Image Posted Image

(OKAY Originally I corrected my typos but they were SOOOO funny I decided not to) I titally sexon that.

AND it also has the 'enemy becomes the lover' part. Totally amazing. I recommend Hostage. Posted Image

*blush*