New York, New York!

option

Ground Zero, Empire State Building (although be prepared for a 30+ minute wait for the elevator, or lift I guess you'd call it), Museum of Natural History, Grand Central Terminal, TIMES SQUARE and if you can see a show on Broadway you should, they're awesome. All the other usual touristy stuff is great too.

And yeah definitely stay away from the subways. If you feel the need to know what you're missing just pee in a bathtub and stand in it for thirty minutes.

Edited by Cyhort

Ground Zero, Empire State Building (although be prepared for a 30+ minute wait for the elevator, or lift I guess you'd call it), Museum of Natural History, Grand Central Terminal, TIMES SQUARE and if you can see a show on Broadway you should, they're awesome. All the other usual touristy stuff is great too.

And yeah definitely stay away from the subways. If you feel the need to know what you're missing just pee in a bathtub and stand in it for thirty minutes.

Hmmm. Pray pls tell, what really happens down there in the terminals?

Michael, Don't ask what happens in the terminals. We don't have that kind of space and this is supposed to be a rated g page. LOL. Anyway I'll add the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, Museum of Modern Art, New York Public Library, any Broadway show you can get into, stop into Macy's if for no other reason to see the one they talk about in every Miracle on 34th Street Movie. If you have time the Museum of Television and Radio is another fascinating spot to go. I'd say the Statue of Liberty but I believe she under repairs again. Ellis Island if you have any desire or know if you family came through it.