HI everyone,

I'm quite a fan of both KK and the other hosted stories as well.

I was just wanting to enquire about any progerss on new chapters or the hinted at changes to the site design.

hope to here how things are going.

DownUnderFan :snork:

• Like 1
HI everyone,

I'm quite a fan of both KK and the other hosted stories as well.

I was just wanting to enquire about any progerss on new chapters or the hinted at changes to the site design.

hope to here how things are going.

DownUnderFan :snork:

Hi DownUnderFan,

I understand GR15's area took a pretty good whack from this latest hurricane. He may kinda have hias hands full otherwise about now, so we may need to give him a little time.

Swolf

that's kewl, hope thing are well for him.

Dear D.U.F;

Sorry for the delay, the last month or so have been full of challenges for me. Health problems, marriages, hurricanes, family turmoil and the fact that my nephew was wounded in action while on patrol in Iraq have caused me to lack the concentration needed to keep up with the story.

As far as the Website upgrade, my tech weenie in Canada has been having his own share of problems, if you can, send him an e-mail to give him some encouragement, I know he'd appreciate it. I worry about him overtaxing himself so I haven't been pushing him. Maybe if he heard from some of the readers telling him how mush they look forward to the new format, he might expedite things.

Anyway, as I said, sorry about the delay.

GR15 :2hands:

P.S. Thanks for understanding Swolf

To Ghostrydr :2hands: & his tech :wizard:

Real life has an wretched sense of humor when it comes to our plans. I know- I'm from Mississippi and I can't go 10 feet without tripping over Katrina's debris. :/

I just wanted to drop you a line and say:

a) thanks for the story so far! :worship:

B) I understand about real life :rolleyes:

c) I'll be around when you guys are back and ready. :2thumbs:

All my best wishes to you guys as you get things sorted out.

If I may be so bold,

:hug:

JS

PS- Maybe the Unit can be tasked for diaster relief in an upcoming chapter!?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My prayers are with you GhostRyder. I do miss your funny E-Mail's and of course Kombat Kids. I hope that this new year will turn things better for you and your family :boy:

Your Friend Always ...Squaddie Justyn C Case

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...