Give your top favorite stories away from GA

I've just finished reading this one, and really enjoyed it! Is it completed? Seemed like chapter 20 was the conclusion, but there was no confirmation anywhere.

Thanks for sharing. Posted Image

No it's not finished, the author said he would post soon, hopefully because I hate his cliffhangers!! Glad you liked it this is one of my favorites.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My last suggestion is a story by Tinnean, The Light In Your Eyes at CRVBOY. The main character gets thrown out from his home when his father learns he is gay, and ends up as a rentboy to make a living. Of course after many years he meets the one, but the road to perfect love isn't as easy as one might wish it was, especially not when both men comes with a baggage and amaybe a secret or two they are trying to hide. Again the language in which it is written is really good, and if one tries not to pay too much attention to all the food being cooked at some points in this story it is an entertaining read.

I will second this one! This is easily one of my all-time favorites, GA-hosted or otherwise. There's another novel, called Mann of My Dreams which is set in the same universe. It used to be available online, but Tinnean has since pulled it as she's in the process of having it published. She's written several "side stories" that relate to one or both of these that are also on CRVBOY, the latest of which was completed just last month.

I just finished Now Is the Hour by Tom Spanbauer -- not electonically available, unfortunately, but cheap new and used at Amazon. This is a superb novel about Rigby John Klusener's coming of age and realizing his sexuality in the 60s in Pocatello, Idaho. Full of wonderful, well-drawn characters. Probably the best gay-themed novels that I have read and reminiscent of Catcher in the Rye.