I now have the first two chapters of my new story up.

The story is here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/andy021278/theddraig-cyfrinachau

I'd like to thank those who have read, enjoyed and reviewed the first chapter. With the exception of my short prompt stories, this is slightly outside my usual writing genre (which if you have read my other stories you'd know - hint, hint nudge, nudge wink, wink smile.png ), so feedback is welcomed.

This is also my first time writing something of this length in third person, so please let me know if the transitions between scenes are jerky or messy or done really well or whatever.

Basically, read and enjoy smile.png . And hey, if you want to leave a review, I'm not going to complain.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 is now posted.

I have just started a new project at work, which will run until around Christmas, and it is going to take up huge amounts of my time, with a lot of working from home.

I will still be continuing with the story and plan to try and post chapters around once every four weeks for the foreseeable future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10 has just been posted.

Please note that after adding this chapter I have changed the rating of the story. I got a little carried away with it.

So enjoy.

Chapter 10 has just been posted.

Please note that after adding this chapter I have changed the rating of the story. I got a little carried away with it.

So enjoy.

I read it yesterday on the train to work and I was a bit surprised, but I managed to keep up appearances Posted Image. Will read 11 today.

Thanks again for this story.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay with chapter twelve.

I've gotten a little behind what with work, home and my creative writing course (my next assignment deadline is looming and I'm only half done :( )

The next chapter will be up by Sunday at the very latest.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...