[MLB] Miami Marlins' new Stadium

Rakuten06

It looks nice, but how does the ball carry and how's the visibility for the fielders? I hope it offsets the summer heat in Miami too.

Retractable roof stadium, for the win!!

I know the purists say that playing in a stadium like that isn't "real" baseball. But trust me, no one wants to sweat their balls off while watching a game.

I've been to both of Anaheim Stadium (open air) and Chase Field (closed roof), and I thought Chase was better.

Retractable roof stadium, for the win!!

I know the purists say that playing in a stadium like that isn't "real" baseball. But trust me, no one wants to sweat their balls off while watching a game.

I've been to both of Anaheim Stadium (open air) and Chase Field (closed roof), and I thought Chase was better.

Ummm, Chase Field is what,14 years old? Angel Stadium is one of the oldest in baseball. It opened in 1966. Despite a "renovation" in 1998, there is nothing they can really do to put lipstick on that pig. It needs to be blown up and replaced.