Diablo III

JSmith

blizzard is dumping so much sauce onto this game

i heard they are doing a $ ---> currency AH which sounds dumb but i think i understand their reasons.

but why aren't you full boner on this myr? i really hate blizzard though, or have begun to just hate the beast that it is.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

Don't worry Hamen, it's only about another month before public release.

At which point, my characters won't be capped at level thirteen...

And I can progress further than just killing Leoric...

And the game is so much fun EVEN WITH those limits...

I WANT THE FULL VERSION NOW!

Blah! My brother had a beta code but he wouldn't give it to me. Once May 15th hits, I see my social life declining significantly for a couple months. God how I miss my Diablo 2 accounts back in the day!

• 2 weeks later...

no.... No noooooooooooooo... NO!

Actually I want to play it Posted Image

I liked Diablo 2 because it was fun and cool. not for the dark graphics... which are by now vastely outdated...

All the info is server side, so you need a working internet con to be able to play. Made a toon in europe and got knocked off the server, then hopped on US and got knocked off again. -.-

I'd love to know just how many people are trying to log on right now, lol.

Nobody is forcing you to even use it. You can play alone with your companion and never once have anybody else in your game. Personally im neutral in the RMAH discussion, I dont care if somebody with money buys all the best stuff as it makes absolutely no difference anyway. That said, I'd definately sell something that I knew was worth a ton given the chance. :P