Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+20) Queen's Gambit Accepted

Scotchirish 87 and benji mention Ned. He reminds me of an unscrupulous English colleague of mine. Projecting from him I would suggest Ned has Arnold's stash in his greedy hands. it would have been easy to find as he destroyed the bows. Ned may end up dead.

Oh no, the Queens Gambit, offering a pawn for better field position, could this be Trevor and Shane alone 50 miles off shore with Mr. B on his way with Napalm? CJ says the Queen is Bridget, that was an unexpected surprise to see and hear from her again, bad pennies always seem to turn up unexpectedly! Speaking of ladies not heard from in a while, where oh where is Trevors mom? We think her relationship with Bridget goes back further than any would know and there may be items of interest that only she understands...hummm...

Can't thank you enough CJ, I agree with comments from above readers that Tuesday mornings just won't be the same,,, whenever it ends...

You are truly amazing! Thanks againPosted Image

Yes indeed, the Queen's Gambit is a play offering a pawn for better field position - thus it's a bid to dominate the center of the board. :)

Rachel will be along shortly... she's in the chapter posting later today.

Sounds like sticks of dynamite to me. They are "about the size and shape of road flares."

Have you ever tried throwing something "about the size and shape of road flares" but the weight of sicks of dynamite from an airplane? Without training, don't expect a high level of accuracy. Posted Image

Colin Posted Image

Even with training, I think hitting a target the size of Kookaburra with a stick of dynamite tossed from a plane would be nearly impossible. :)

Boats travel on water and can be stealthily approached in that medium.... Perhaps Mr B is having scuba lessons?? Just a thought...Posted Image

Great chapter CJ, exciting to see all the baddies gathering.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Maybe they just want a relaxing holiday?

Posted Image ............As Henry said in an earlier chapter; "Henry grinned. “I’ll need to get a few hours’ training – I’ve never driven a speedboat. So, we need radar," Hmmm, could this a been a forewarning by Henry of Mr. B's intentions??

As for me, I’ve got a powerboat lesson tomorrow. Dirk approved renting the boat when we need it, so we’re good to go,” Henry said.

It seems the goat is goading us that Mr. B. needs a lesson in speedboat training.

However... he's got an absolute expert at speedboat handling at his side now; Bridget. So, no worries. :)

Since the goat seems to have forgotten it, or at least I don't see it, the next chapter is titled, The Grand Feint.

Ooops! I did forget! Thanks!!!

Scotchirish 87 and benji mention Ned. He reminds me of an unscrupulous English colleague of mine. Projecting from him I would suggest Ned has Arnold's stash in his greedy hands. it would have been easy to find as he destroyed the bows. Ned may end up dead.

Basically, anyone who has, knows the details of, or even might, of Arnold's little gift (we find out soon what it is) gets themselves on the cartel's death list. :)

Guest Spittune

I am due to go to the hospital for more chemo at the end of this week. If I don't make it, I certainly hope Trevor and Shane do.

Thank you CJ for a great story.

I am due to go to the hospital for more chemo at the end of this week. If I don't make it, I certainly hope Trevor and Shane do.

Thank you CJ for a great story.

I hope it goes well, and isn't too rough, though I know it can be. When you can, please let us know how you're doing! Posted Image

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..