Whiskey or Vodka

wildone

Whiskey or Vodka  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Whiskey or Vodka

• Whiskey
    • Vodka

I gave up drinking years ago but I've got lots of experience with both.

There's a time and place for both.

I used to like stolnaya vodka chilled- put in the freezer and served in chilled glasses.

Canadian Club was my favorite sipping whiskey.

I've only ever had vodka, once, and seeing as I'm not a big fan of crying and frantically swallowing ice cubes for ten minutes to stop my throat from burning that's pretty much gonna be it for me with trying that kind of stuff. :P So, I guess whiskey by default since it never made me cry, lol <_<

I'm a whisky person. Never once been drunk on whisky :lol:

My favourite is a Highland single malt called Glen Ord which currently retails for around £50/US$80 for a 750ml bottle of the 12 year old.

I did once buy a bottle of the 30 year old which retails at £200 for a 750ml bottle - very, very nice on Burn's Night with the haggis and clapshot.

But I also like Jack Daniels.

If I'm mixing it, vodka's better. It's like chicken - it goes with everything.

For sitting at home with a good book or a game of hide the salami, Jameson's is my favorite now.

My best friend and I used to drink whiskey in his dorm room while we watched TV. We were underage so we didn't really know what we were doing, but because of that Jack and the Captain will always have a place in my heart. It's not my favorite drink, but I can throw it back like it's nothing...and I like that. #teamwhiskey

(I think I did that hashtag thing right...)