Is there a fellow KH fan here? Since it's one of the few RPGs I like and has a diverse storyline because of the number of games that had already been released with Dream Drop Distance as the latest. Actually, I haven't played it all and only got the privilege to play three of them. However, I still read the story via net but does anyone really care for the story and just the action? I hope there are a few fans out there who also shares interest.

**SPOILER ALERT: ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE UPDATED UNTIL KHDDD**

So anyway, the latest game was released in Japan last March and the English version will be out by the last day of July, particularly at Harry Potter's birthday.

The story is about Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery exam. It seems that after Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody destroyed, he is revived and there will be thirteen of them. Since all of the Organization XIII's body are all revived except for Roxas, he still lacks one. Xehanort will be in them. Oh yes, the old bag of bones is back! It would only meant trouble. Yen Sid, Mickey's Master, the wizard in blue and the pointy hat, needs 7 Keyblade MASTERS not just weilders but MASTERS. During the end of DDD, Riku gets the title and Sora lost. It's because Riku was invulnerable to his own darkness because he was so used into using it. Sora didn't care for his darkness and got swallowed by it. Now he exiles himself into Traverse Town to train. Also, Ventus is shown so he might be returning. Sora just needs to find the special room where is he is contained. Aqua is still trapped in the Realm of Darkness. Also, Lea (Axel) is now surprisingly a Keyblade Weilder after joining the good guys. And lastly, Riku trains Kairi. But still they need 7 Masters for the incoming war. And no this is NOT KH3. KH3 will be produced after they released FFVersusXIII according to Square Enix.

Keyblade Masters (so far)

>King Mickey

>Riku

>Aqua (missing)

Keyblade Weilders

>Sora

>Riku

>Lea

>Ventus (comtose)

>Terra (if there is still a way of saving him)

>Roxas (if he could still be separated)

**I included the two because they were shown in the opening of KH3D for some reason we still do not know yet.**

**SPOILER ENDS HERE**

AS mentioned in the spoiler area, this is NOT KH3. KH3 will be produced after they released FFVersusXIII according to Square Enix. If there is an FF fan here, I heard the VersusXIII has KH's gameplay. I'm drooling over on using Prince Noctis. @___@ It makes me want a PS3 but I broke two PS2's already so consoles for me anymore. Posted Image I hope my dad changes his mind but he's gonna buy me a recurve bow for my archery training that would cost us at least $2,000. Posted Image

So anywa, what KH game have you played? XD

Edited by LannisterEX

The original and chain of memories, Sora and Riku are so cute together :D

I liked having Goofy as a sidekick :P

I only played about two hours of the first one. I stopped when I ran into "Leon" and got pissed that they were just screwing with continuity from games I really liked (FFVII and FFX). I thought about getting back into it later but by then there were too many games and the plot was so convoluted and confusing that I never bothered. Plus I never really liked the idea of having Disney characters as party members.

They've been making VERSUSXIII for YEARS now! When is that game going to come out!?

As for the topic, I love love LOVE Kingdom Hearts! I refuse to give into SquareEnix though and buy every single game system on earth just to play the series though. I youtubed the video's to Ventus' story for BBS and was honestly brought to tears. I didn't think before hand and completely forgot what was suppose to happen to him. Thank you for the update on the storyline because I really don't want to go in and separate all the spin off games to figure it all out.

If you cried over Ventus' body, wait til you play KH358/2 and know Xion's story. I practically cried. I used a Nintendo DS emulator on my laptop so I can play it there. Neat trick huh? But the gameplay is slow cause my laptops specs are stone age. Hahaha. You could try it though.

And about FF, i want a PS3 coz of it. I am not sure when is the release yet. KH3 might go for PS3 which makes me want to crave for it some more.

My fave characters are Roxas and Ventus cause I find them cute. Aaaand Riku because he reminds me so much of myself. I wanna cosplay Riku in the cloak costume. The one when he fought Roxas. Btw, Deep Dive from KH1 is the ending of 358/2. The story of that game is from Roxas' birth until he was captured by DiZ and Riku. Poor kid. I want him back. The dual weild Roxas is playable in that game. I never get tired of his attacks, :)

And Cyhort, I onky played the latter games but I picked up the storyline. The story of the other worlds affect the main story but not greatly. Mostly it stands on it's own just by its own characters. It's a product of Square Enix, what do you expect? The gameplay is fast paced action plus some elements of FF coz of the same company. It gets complicated later on which I really liked. :lol:

Edited by LannisterEX

I head Xion's story is tragic but I've never really paid Orginization XIII much notice. The furthest I actually got was trying to figure out more information on Demyx but Square refuses to give me anything. He's the only one I love! The others are cool and all and fighting them was amazing but... I dunno. All the switching bodies and difference between heartless and nobodies just confuse me beyond belief. I'm getting an understanding as the series progresses but it's just so hard. I've done emulators before but KH seems too high res for anything besides the actual system and once I'm on a computer, Im interneting like crazy so it wouldn't work anyway. P:

FFXIII wasn't great at all. If anything, it was extremely boring with impossible monsters. Not bosses, but monsters. Unlike all the other games in the series, I think this one you actually have to go through and defeat every single monster in your path as well as side missions and such just to advance. I've been stuck on the same boss for like a two years now and I refuse to even attempt to pick it up. So I'm def on the fence about Versus even if it's a different team.

As for my fav characters, it's def Sora and Ventus. Sora is adorable in everyway possible, but Ventus took it up an entire level and became innocent incarnate. I've never seen a character so... damn cute. Lol. Even though he looks just like Roxas, he most def has Sora's innocence but even more oblivious to darkness. Just knowing that he was lied to for his entire life and used the entire time only to be frozen, thrown off a cliff and put in a comatose state because he sacrificed himself... I think anybody who doesn't shed a tear at the end of his story is a Nobody. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

My favorite character is Aqua. She is a badass magic user and gave Kairi the ability to wield a keyblade albeit accidentally. Master Xehanort was pretty awesome too! Axel reminds me of myself as did Zexion. I am curious to see who the original versions of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene were.

• 4 months later...