How Hard Is Temptation

Yettie One

A few years ago I came across this video on YouTube and was really tickled at the concept. Not only is it actually really cute, but it got me wondering about temptation and how we all have a "candy" in our lives that is like just too much temptation for us to really handle.

Ok so have a watch, a bit of a grin and then share with us all what YOUR cotton candy is in life! :) (Just for a bit of fun ey!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjJsPylEOY

For me I would have to say I have a soft spot for computer technology, and always like to have the latest tech gadget when it comes to the wild wide world of Computer Hardware and Gadgetry. :P

So go on then, what's yours?

Have a great day! :hug:

Well, dude, if you want to refer to your thingumyjig by the name of 'temptation', that's just fine. But only you can answer the question! Posted Image

OMG! NNN you naughty boi! :P

Lol My Thingymajig certainly does not go by the name of temptation, however, a nice cute derriere on the other hand............. Well that could be temptation all day every day! ;)

• Site Administrator

LMAO. For me, it's books. It's damn near impossible to resist the lure of getting one when I really crave somethign to read, even if I shouldn't.

I'm with Yettie One on this one. Also I have issues with books like Cia. But I suppose the worst temptation for me at the moment is a cigarette while I'm trying to quite ( 26 Days and still no body count ! ) :P

I'm with you all on the books but have to expand it to include online stories. Posted Image

Running neck to neck with reading is music. Right now I could listen to what's loaded in my iTunes for a 30 days straight and not have any repeats. Posted Image

I have a real sweet tooth. :P Ice cream stores used to draw me in whenever I saw one, but I've since learned to control that impulse to better manage my lactose intolerance. Candy stores, however...! :D I tell myself not to because half the time I don't eat it all, but there's so many different kinds of gummies these days, you just have to try them all and one of each just isn't a sufficient test population. Then there's taffy and jelly beans ....

I can not not give in to temptation. Suppose I'm really a child of the instant gratification era because if there's something I want and I can get it...I WILL get it!

That said I've made ignoring sweets an art form. If I pretend I dont see them I wont be tempted :P

I can not not give in to temptation. Suppose I'm really a child of the instant gratification era because if there's something I want and I can get it...I WILL get it!

That said I've made ignoring sweets an art form. If I pretend I dont see them I wont be tempted Posted Image

Then don't show your neck! :P

• Like 1

Its there for the taking Ashi. Nibble all you want!

We need to sit down and talk first..., so I won't jeopardize your reputation as a slut.... Wait, that doesn't make sense. :D