Braces

Tranquility

I have done. When I was fourteen, my BF at the time wore braces - no major headgear or anything, just regular braces. And then another BF when I was sixteen wore braces as well.

Why did I go out with them? Well they were still human, and damn cute as well. It's not like they were going to go all Borg on me, and try and assimilate me Posted Image

Edited by andy021278

I've not thought about this. I have not dated anyone with braces, but I don't see braces stopping from dating someone, as long as they're cute and lovable:). To me, (regular) braces don't makes a significant difference (now). Those headgear kinds are totally a different matter...:D

I never thought about it before either but that's a good question. No I've never dated anyone with braces but I had them (even the awful headgear, rubberbands, and later a retainer and all) One of the reasons I hate looking back at those pictures! Posted Image My mom put a lot of money into our mouths Posted Image

Edited by KC Grim

I didn't have braces. Back then nobody in the country had braces. I don't even remember seeing them around until the late-70s and only on people from the big city (that would be Jackson or New Orleans).

i should have had them. My teeth are crooked and I've had a lot of trouble with them.

I wore braces for two years so I wouldn't discriminate against a guy simply because of braces. I did kiss french kiss a guy with braces once in college and it was weird, but I think I could overlook that as long as he didn't cut me with them. :o

Yeah braces wouldn't put me off someone, actually I have know a few really damn cute people with braces in my life. Never dated one as yet, and I guess at this stage of life it'd not really be a factor to be worried about in middle aged men. Maybe more dentures to be thinking about at this time in life. Hahahaha Posted Image