Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Update: No delay!

Just jumping in on my way out the door (I'll be back inline this evening, I've only got a few minutes now) to say that the coming chapter, Gobbsmacked, WILL POST ON TIME. (or, no latter than on time, anyway).

It is actually TWO chapters, though it'll appear as one very long one.

Why is it done? Firstly, it is thanks to all of you who have replied and gotten me out of my writing malaise. I've been more inspired than I have been in a very long time, and have been writing a lot more, plus enjoying it a lot more. I think the quality is up, too.

Secondly, it is only due to the superhuman efforts of our team (beat and editing) that this is ready on time. For them it was twice the work. However, thanks to our team, the chapter will post on time, no later than midnight tomorrow (Monday). The team has truly gone above and beyond on this one.

So, thank you one and all! (And I'll be back in the threads, replying to e-mails, etc, tonight, right now I gotta run!)

• Like 1

Just jumping in on my way out the door (I'll be back inline this evening, I've only got a few minutes now) to say that the coming chapter, Gobbsmacked, WILL POST ON TIME. (or, no latter than on time, anyway).

Why is it done? Firstly, it is thanks to all of you who have replied and gotten me out of my writing malaise. I've been more inspired than I have been in a very long time, and have been writing a lot more, plus enjoying it a lot more. I think the quality is up, too.

Secondly, it is only due to the superhuman efforts of our team (beat and editing) that this is ready on time. For them it was twice the work. However, thanks to our team, the chapter will post on time, no later than midnight tomorrow (Monday). The team has truly gone above and beyond on this one.

So, thank you one and all! (And I'll be back in the threads, replying to e-mails, etc, tonight, right now I gotta run!)

Posted Image ....................Glad to hear it goat, although I would not have disappointed if it were to have delayed a day..........I always look forward to your chapters!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..