I guess I'm a bit late in starting this thread, but I'm still feeling my way around GA and exploring all there is here.

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to read my first story, 'Riding Lessons' and it's sequel 'Lessons Learned' that I am currently writing and posting.

I have been overwhelmed by the response to the stories. Including the surprise of being the 'Featured Story' for Christmas week.

If you have questions or concerns about the story or just want to leave comments or constructive criticism, I guess this is the place to do it.

It does help to be appreciated and your work is appreciated!  Just keep up the good work.  :2thumbs:

Your fans are wondering if CJ and Mattie's dad is going to try to put any roadblocks into their plans for the farm and can't wait for the next few chapters!

12:05 p.m. Central Standard Time January 11, 2013

Just finished reading the latest chapter.   It just keeps getting better and better and that has me worried that something terrible is coming....

Edited by Daddydavek

Actually, the stuff with CJ and Mattie's Dad is still a few chapters away...there is some rough waters after Chapter 7...Dylan will have his 'Interlude' story and we'll see what his life was like before he came to town and then he will be the main focus of Chapters 8-10 as the boys try to help him deal with some stuff in his past...I'm all for 'silver linings'...so there won't be bad for bad's sake...it will always be more of a 'there's always a light' sorta thing...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have read all of the stories you've posted and enjoyed them thoroughly.  I thank you for the effort at producing your work, and for your willingness to share.  I praise you for your talent.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I really love Riding lessons, all three books and all the interludes. I keep reading them over and over again...not even in any particular or chronological order anymore, I just like to visit Triple J/Second Chances every now and again.  :read:

There are so many wonderful characters and the way you write about them makes me want to read more and more about their lives. I couldn´t say who´s my favorite character, that keeps changing with each chapter...perhaps I should just say they are all great. Even those who used to be terrible persons (like TJ) you have made lovable. They all have so much drama going on their lives but also a lot of love and happiness. :*)

Thank you so much for a wonderful story  :worship:

• 2 weeks later...