[DomLuka] To go or not to go

is he or isant he  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rory going to go back to nevada

• Yes
    • No
    • Alice dies and he has to stay
    • something happens to Eddie and he has to go back

It's entirely possible that Rory does go back, suffers a few days, and then decides that he wants to go to live in Arizona again. Rory has made it perfectly clear that his decisions are not final, and he reserves the right to, in one night, completely change his opinion.

Alice will get hurt some how..Like a stroke or something...Eddie decides to move her to Arizona...All this after Rory & her make up...

Luke will tell Rory that he likes him after Seth & Rory start dating & Rory will be totaly torn on what to do..

TBO :worship:

Alice will get hurt some how..Like a stroke or something...Eddie decides to move her to Arizona...All this after Rory & her make up...

Luke will tell Rory that he likes him after Seth & Rory start dating & Rory will be totaly torn on what to do..

TBO :worship:

Actually that is what I've been thinking but I'm sure Alice moves there under her own free will. And Luke and Rory won't end up 2gether. I mean Rory and Seth make the perfect couple. :D

There you have my 2 cents( ... wait I don't have change, will you take dollar bills?),

Nate

Actually that is what I've been thinking but I'm sure Alice moves there under her own free will. And Luke and Rory won't end up 2gether. I mean Rory and Seth make the perfect couple. :D

There you have my 2 cents( ... wait I don't have change, will you take dollar bills?),

Nate

So you think that Granda Alice will move to Arizona and then her and Luke hook up??? Hmmmmm....definitly a possibility.

BTW, I collect pennies, so I can loan you two cents and you can put your dollar away :)

So you think that Granda Alice will move to Arizona and then her and Luke hook up??? Hmmmmm....definitly a possibility.

BTW, I collect pennies, so I can loan you two cents and you can put your dollar away :)

Aww Thanks Nick, but I still think Luke and Alice would be a long shot but they may hook up for a quickie :D

-Nate

• 1 month later...