is he or isant he  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rory going to go back to nevada

• Yes
    • No
    • Alice dies and he has to stay
    • something happens to Eddie and he has to go back

Alice dies and he has to stay.

No, I'm not voting that maliciously, it just sounds like it is entirely plausible, given her age, and that leaves Rory with no other choice than to leave. That or something happens to Eddie. Knowing Dom, he won't just let the story end so easily... or will he? LOL I'm just kidding... or am I?

One thing that I think will keep Rory around: Luke.

Not romantically as much as Rory NEEDS a brother.

He needs a father figure around too but that will take time to sink in past his "issues".

A lot of those issues come from being male and growing up strictly around women. You wanna know why Rory is a little b*tch? Well- there you are.

If he goes back to granny, he might as well trade in his balls on a used vagina.

No, I'm not voting that maliciously, it just sounds like it is entirely plausible, given her age

I think that works and to add to the drama, Alice dies before Rory and her get to talk, even though Eddie was urging him to.

Rory will insist he's wanting to go right up to the point where they take him to Sky Harbor International Airport and there inside Terminal 4 he's going to decide he doesn't want to go...(just outside the Pretzel Place)

Rory is getting attached to Eddy, he's actually thinking of talking some things over with Jase and Luke is like a brother to him (maybe more by then). I think he'll stay but like Dan says he may well get to the airport before he allows himself to decide to stay.

I hope to god that Rory doesn't leave. He's a damn moron if he does. He doesn't know how good he's got it there. What I'm hoping will happen is that as they all take him to the airport on his last day, Luke will finally take him by the hand with a single tear sliding down his cheek, and that alone will keep Rory there. <<melting as I type this LOL :wub: >>

... and there inside Terminal 4 he's going to decide he doesn't want to go...(just outside the Pretzel Place)

Ding Ding Ding!!!! This one's a winner!!! And Maybe Seth will have created a Pretzel that spells 'Don't Go Rory! I LUV You!!!!'

Ding Ding Ding!!!! This one's a winner!!! And Maybe Seth will have created a Pretzel that spells 'Don't Go Rory! I LUV You!!!!'

That might be a stretch... but the pretzel stand alone could be a key item in helping that decision to stay along...

I don't think Rory will leave but by the time it's time to go or stay I don't think Rory will be 'ready' to stay with them. That's why I think that Alice will die (before he has a chance to talk to her again) and he'll be forced to stay with them. It would be too easy for him to just stay.

Edited by Kat

No, I'm not voting that maliciously, it just sounds like it is entirely plausible, given her age, and that leaves Rory with no other choice than to leave. That or something happens to Eddie. Knowing Dom, he won't just let the story end so easily... or will he? LOL I'm just kidding... or am I?

Having Alice die, under any circumstances, would never be malicious. I'm thinking more along the lines of an act of kindness. She would be doing the world and herselg a big favour. :2thumbs:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

A lot of those issues come from being male and growing up strictly around women. You wanna know why Rory is a little b*tch? Well- there you are.

If he goes back to granny, he might as well trade in his balls on a used vagina.

LOL James! and I agree with you

Luke will finally take him by the hand with a single tear sliding down his cheek, and that alone will keep Rory there. <<melting as I type this LOL :wub: >>

aww that would be awesome! But I hope he and Luke are together before then.

LOL that'd be good too, but I'm still voting for Luke. And while we're on the topic, did you switch over from betting on Luke to Seth?

I personally don't think he'll go either

Having Alice die, under any circumstances, would never be malicious. I'm thinking more along the lines of an act of kindness. She would be doing the world and herselg a big favour. :2thumbs:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I agree that it would be a good thing, but I'm not giving any reasons and if anyone asks I will hang up the phone immediately. And they can just wait until they apologise before I say anything.

I don't think Alice will die. If she does that takes the decision out of Rory's hands. I think that with this new chapter of his life, its all about Rory coming into his own and figuring things out for himself. Although the pretzels might help....

you guys are *****. <_< picking on alice like that. she hasnt down any thing wrong.

[GAC HAT ON]

Please refrain from calling other members names.

Thanks,

Vic

[GAC HAT OFF]

Does anyone seriously believe that Rory will go back to live with Alice :lmao: . Come on!

And no, Alice won't die. Remember, Rory already lost his mom, Dom won't kill off his grandma too!

Take Care

Edited by naper_vic

Everyone forgets that Alice is grieving, too. Her daughter died and we haven't read anything about her , or Rory for that matter, going to any kind of counciling....I think people ought to take it easy on the woman that I predict will end up with Luke by the end of the story

I think that it is possible that the last thing that Gina wanted was to have Rory stay with her mother (she knew that she was a witch). That's why she started looking for Eddy when she realized that she was not going to make it. She may have even put that in Eddy's letter.

there i changed it. And i seriously believe he will go back. he cant just cut people out of his life just like that.

I beg to differ. Other than Alice who does he have at home that really means anything to him? He never mentions anyone specific and after all this time he still hasnt even tried to call any of his old friends and none of them have contacted him. I know he's meant to be grieving but seriously, wouldnt you have wanted to talk to your best friend again by now?