Joe Flacco Feels Respected With New Deal

methodwriter85

Joe Flacco on his new 120.6 million dollar deal:

Joe Flacco: It's About Respect, Not the Money

Way to go, Flacco. It's pretty amazing to think that a guy who five years ago was talking to his college football coach about possibly joining the baseball team instead of going out for the senior combine now holds the most lucrative contract in the NFL.

This is great for all of us who want to see the Ravens fall on their asses. With Flacco sucking up so much money, there won't be any left to pay anyone else. It's a Peyton Manning deal redux.

• Like 3

This is great for all of us who want to see the Ravens fall on their asses. With Flacco sucking up so much money, there won't be any left to pay anyone else. It's a Peyton Manning deal redux.

True.  If you pay the quarterback enough, there will be no experienced offensive linemen to protect his âne riche.

I was wondering if there was going to be any bitterness by Niners fans towards the Ravens.  I'm kinda suprised by it- I thought it was a rather clean Super Bowl, where both sides played great (first half- The Ravens, second half- The Niners), and where both sides were pretty respectful of each other.