Hehe, thanks!

The thing is, for me, the chapter was deeply philosophical on one end and then Dan's meeting someone from online. It's taken a lot of steps since Chapter 1 for Dan to even consider it of course so I hope it doesn't sound too unreasonable.

Glad you're looking forward to the next chapter. I will do my best to ensure the meeting goes smoothly :P

Chapter 20 is up.

This marks the end of Part 4. And as with before, I'm taking a two-week break to focus a bit more academic work before returning to Part 5: Finale.

Thank you for reading :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the early Christmas present.

That was a very nice story, more optimistic and upbeat than some of your previous writings :) but it still questioned religion, family values, friendship, etc. So I feel that I gained from it. Thanks again.

I hope the next time starts early in January ;)

• Like 1

Hey Bleu :)

Hehe, I guess I was testing whether I can actually write happy endings and it proved that I can... but what's this unfeeling easy inside that it doesn't cause quite such a stir? :P

I'm sure this conundrum is waiting to be unraveled in all its complexity some day. But as for my immediate plans... well, I have none. I might put up some old and juvenile writings from time to time. My next super secret novel project is not to commence until July probably :P

Thanks for reading and looking out for this story from its beginning to end, Bleu :).