Ian McKellan to marry Patrick Stewart

Sara Alva

Is Riker, best man and Frodo, Maid of honor? 

Bilbo going to give away the bride?

You know Archer has to locate Gollumn to be ring bearer?

Picard has to get this marriaged ok by star fleet?

You do know Q will host the stag party

Spock will marry the couple

Isn't dangerous for a Wizard and a Telepath to get married, it could bring in another Sequel before the marriage like Fantastic Four, lol

Captain Kirk (Krunch) is going to quote shakespeare

Sulu going to cry at the wedding

Data going to have a emotional breakdown, spock will mind meld to keep the android sane

Will the wedding take place about the NCC-1701 F?

oh where is the honey moon?

Edited by hh5
  • Like 2

Spock will mind meld with an android?!? This isn't actually possible, though I suppose that's kinda moot given the rest of the conversation :pinch:^_^

How many of them are Professor X potentials?

i knew it...

Ian has a boyfriend as I recall.

what I find scary is Patricks as old as he is, and he's just now getting married...

unless of course this is his second or more wife :/

oh plenty of room of sibling rivalry at the public expense (many sequels)

any of them step children?

well Magneto for one :P

for two a genius female :P

after all I recall he had a son... a mentally unstable son, mind you but still.

Edited by hh5

please add

Four months prior to his divorce from Neuss, Stewart played opposite actress Lisa Dillon in a production of The Master Builder, and the two were romantically involved until 2007

lol, I wonder if Lisa will come back to him later and say "You have a ..." after he's be married again for a little while

This is lucky #3 for the good captain. The first lasted 34 years almost, #2 just 3.....

Maybe Picard just wants to get "engaged" again and it will fall through due bad puns and kirk directing the wedding planners to have "row row your boat" as the wedding song :D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have the most epic bromance in the history of acting. Anyone seen their Twitter accounts? Especially Sir Ian, he constantly posts selfies of the two of them for, like, every possible holiday, going to the theatre, having dinner, just stuff. They're so cute! :wub:

• Like 3

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have the most epic bromance in the history of acting. Anyone seen their Twitter accounts? Especially Sir Ian, he constantly posts selfies of the two of them for, like, every possible holiday, going to the theatre, having dinner, just stuff. They're so cute! :wub:

True Thorn, and they are hugging KC Grim, how about that :funny:  :rofl:

I know it's Elmo ;)

• Like 3

Lol. I was very interested cos of the topic's title and imagine my surprise and laughter when I read the article.

Hopefully, Sir Ian would be in a Gandalf mood and not Magneto. Evading a rather dull affair at the altar...

• Like 1

Lol. I was very interested cos of the topic's title and imagine my surprise and laughter when I read the article.

Hopefully, Sir Ian would be in a Gandalf mood and not Magneto. Evading a rather dull affair at the altar...

"You shall not pass" rather than "you know I'm right charles" :P

"You shall not pass" rather than "you know I'm right charles" :P

hmmm, I was thinking something like "Frodo will miss you..." instead of "young people, they always run"... Magneto is just too cold.