Q&A With My Straight Marine Friends

methodwriter85

A young, openly gay marine does a Q&A session with his straight marine friends. I figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

It's incredible when you realize that just two years ago, you couldn't have even made this video without blurring this soldier's face. I like to think that in ten years, teenagers and twentysomethings are going to be flabbergasted that Don't Ask, Don't Tell even existed.

• Like 1

Fishy!!!

Whaaatt?? Meow

Okay fine I'll say something of substance. I agree, I think this video is an good demonstration of how far we've come as an accepting society..... kind of. I don't know, I found it kind of hard to understand what the dude's marine friend was trying to say.

• 4 weeks later...

A young, openly gay marine does a Q&A session with his straight marine friends. I figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

It's incredible when you realize that just two years ago, you couldn't have even made this video without blurring this soldier's face. I like to think that in ten years, teenagers and twentysomethings are going to be flabbergasted that Don't Ask, Don't Tell even existed.

I discovered Russel a while ago :D He has some funny vids.

This one is not a particularly fun one, I must say though :/

Oh...you mean this guy! :P

Fishy is right - he is very cute. ^_^ I'll be able to say something besides that once I watch some of his vids.

I've watched a lot of videos like these in youtube within the hours of my non-existent social life. It's interesting to see that more videos are popping up in youtube nowadays. I didn't even know that there was a section like this in youtube up until I searched Rupaul's drag race wherein links associated to the gay culture emerged in my side bar.

I would say that our society is definitely more accepting in this generation, however, there are also some parts of the world wherein the lash-back of the emergence of homosexuality into mainstream culture have been more critical and in some parts, is brought to some dangerous levels of homophobia.

But we're getting there. As what Sophia Vergara would say, "Hooray... for the geys."