What do you think about the RoboCop Reboot?

hh5

I hate that costume. Hate it. They took a classic costume and made it generic matte black with a red line on the visor and it just, looks like total crap.

I am thinking: That I never really got to watch much of the originals....

They were big when I was a kid but i've not seen them on television since... and when i was a kid I only got to see bits and pieces...

-_- I am actually tired of seeing stupid reboots of older movies....

Case and point...Total Recall, and Red Dawn.

Total recall wasn't bad, however it left me with a considerable gap in what the heck was going on in the movie exactly...

As in the background for instance... giant war of some kind and hole in planet... what.... I am lost.. please explain more In the movie... :/

Red Dawn the new version is an insult to well everything....

I could numberate what was wrong with that movie....

however i will put it as this...

Its a movie adapted to be a pretty boy fanservice movie... with little in the way of good plotting...

Also I do have some problems with the prequil to the Aliens Series, Prometheus...ie Realism...

no no no more reboots. I'm sick to death of them remaking things, people need to get original for crying out loud!

I couldn't have said it better myself.  In fact I think that I have.

I call the re-makes  regurgitation- something the Hollyweird people barf out to cash in on someone else creativity.  

If you are going to re-imagine a movie, do what was done with Judge Dredd. Make it much, much better than the original.

Edited by jamessavik

• 3 months later...