• 2 years later...

started watching a Daniel Radcliffe movie on TV tonight

The Woman In Black

…until THIS! :( 

spacer.png

reckon I had a lucky escape… -_- :o image.gif.11285eead3ca9e135b7a40107173c60f.gif :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 2
On 10/9/2013 at 1:45 PM, Zombie said:

So this is a good time to remind everyone of the dangers of dolls ... evil dolls. Here's a short documentary on one particular doll called Robert.

That documentary was decent.  But there's a lot more about the story of Robert.  Supposedly, you can't take pictures of him without asking him first.  If someone did take a picture of him without permission (cameras have been known to suddenly stop working in front of him) then the person usually gets a series of bad accidents happening to them that can only stop when they write Robert an letter to apologize for not asking his permission.

Robert is currently in a museum in Key West.  

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/robert-doll

I first heard of him when I was listening to the "Spooked" podcast from NPR.  Because I love scary stories.  Not so much print, but spoken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1