Most of us instinctively know this to be true, but recent research has shown that owners of dolls don't realise the full extent of the risks they are taking.

Just to be clear, not all dolls are evil. Not at all. But the problem is that some of them are. How so? Well dolls become evil when they are possessed. The fact is your much loved doll might be absolutely fine today, and completely safe, but it could become possessed next week. Or tonight.

Here's an example of an evil doll. You can tell it's evil by the eyes. And by the way they open when it sits up

Auctiva+Image+Hosting_1283190317829.jpeg

... this one too

demented+baby.jpg

... and this one

CreepyDoll.jpg

I don't wish to be alarmist but if you have a doll it's probably best not to keep it in your bedroom. Certainly not while you're asleep.

In fact, just in case it gets possessed during the night and decides to attack you while you're asleep, it would be sensible to keep it locked up in a metal box. And wear the key on a bracelet or necklace so it can't use poltergeist powers to retrieve the key and get out. And make quite sure the box hasn't got any gaps or eyeholes. Obviously you want to be able to get to sleep at night. Without worrying that it might be watching you.

So that's it really. Dolls are quite safe - as long as they're not possessed and are always securely locked up at night.

Sleep tight.

Still not convinced? OK here's some independently-verified-guaranteed-gospel-truth third party testimonies you might like to read just before you curl up and go to sleep tonight :P
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/scary-stories/articles/110451/title/true-creepy-doll-story
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121223214929AAB6AUU

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit to add: thanks Sly for mentioning the Chucky series of documentary movies :)

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 3

:lol: I have a lot of stuffed animals in my bedroom, no dolls though.. I never liked dolls :puke: , and I've seen the movie with that evil "Chucky" :gikkle:

Edited by slytherin

My hubby is so incredibly terrified of dolls. I didn’t really think about it until we found out we were having a daughter and he warned everyone “absolutely No Dolls what-so-ever!”

Our daughter is now a teenager and has had hundreds of stuffed animals (every animal imaginable) but she has never had a doll. 

One night he confessed that when he was young (about 7-8 years old) he would get in trouble for getting out of bed during the night.  His father would take his mother’s antique porcelain dolls and creep in his bedroom.  His father would pop the dolls over the foot of the bed and tell him that if he got out of bed that they would get him! I’m surprised the man hasn’t been in therapy.  That is such a crappy thing to do to a kid.  His father still thinks it’s funny what he did. :,(

He got his revenge since one day he cut all the dolls heads off!  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I never played with dolls, but my sister had a boy doll named Wolfi. The doll had weird blond hair and the same crazy look in the eyes . It wasn't cute at all. I hated it. My other sister hated it also. She later had a boss named Wolfgang, short Wolfi. He had the same haircut like the doll. He was a bully and in the end he was downright crazy, talking to invisible People in the room. My sister quit the Job.

• Like 1

Our daughter is now a teenager and has had hundreds of stuffed animals (every animal imaginable) but she has never had a doll. 

Join the club! I used to have every animal imaginable too. they slept four deep on the bunk bed below me. That's right, a bunk bed just for the animals. I was good to my toys.

Now i have a man, and a vintage carpet elephant named Jasper 

• Like 1

I have a special doll that I keep under my bed.  I take it out every morning and talk to it while I'm eating breakfast.  Then I put it back under my bed until night, then I get it out, tell it to keep the bad spirits out of my room while I'm sleeping, give it a kiss on the forehead, and put it back under my bed.  I love that doll, and will never let anything happen to it.  It's name is Ezra, and I found it in an old barn when I was about 10 years old.  It has always been faithful, and I have never had any spirits try to enter my room since I've had it.  I did find it on top of my dresser one morning when I woke up.  I asked Ezra why he wasn't under my bed, and he said he had seen a spirit looking into my room from another dimension, and the only way he could keep it out was to get in the spot where I found him.  Since then no spirits have come near.  I suppose they all got word and decided to stay away from a room occupied by a psycho who talks to dolls.  :P

• Like 1

I have a special doll that I keep under my bed.  I take it out every morning and talk to it while I'm eating breakfast.  Then I put it back under my bed until night, then I get it out, tell it to keep the bad spirits out of my room while I'm sleeping, give it a kiss on the forehead, and put it back under my bed.  I love that doll, and will never let anything happen to it.  It's name is Ezra, and I found it in an old barn when I was about 10 years old.  It has always been faithful, and I have never had any spirits try to enter my room since I've had it.  I did find it on top of my dresser one morning when I woke up.  I asked Ezra why he wasn't under my bed, and he said he had seen a spirit looking into my room from another dimension, and the only way he could keep it out was to get in the spot where I found him.  Since then no spirits have come near.  I suppose they all got word and decided to stay away from a room occupied by a psycho who talks to dolls.  :P

This would make a really good story.

This would make a really good story.

It is a story, a very short one.  I thought about the possibility of making it into a bigger story, but I don't write stories, and I don't read them either.  Ain't I a mess?  :huh:

Hmmmmmm, Thankfully I never really had to worry about dolls. Being the last born and a fair distance from my next sibling, they were all grown up and didn't have silly things like dolls to get all worried over.

However, it did mean that they got to watch movies I wasn't allowed too, and a fine example of that was the bloody film IT. My brother thought it'd be fun to allow me to watch it with them, and omg, I've never looked on clowns in the same way since.

Can't stand the things.

I went to a fancy dress once, and a mate came dressed as a clown. Prompt reason to leave said party and go home in a mood. :P

Yeah, so think that this whole possession thing could be applied to any kind of item produced to entertain kids. :P

Keep the clowns away from me!!!

It is a story, a very short one.  I thought about the possibility of making it into a bigger story, but I don't write stories, and I don't read them either.  Ain't I a mess?  :huh:

...Can I write it?

If your inspired why not?  I'm not going to, and it was just something silly to me.  Run with it and have some fun!

It could go really well as a companion story to a story I wrote once about a teddy (with a red, airplane-shaped button for one eye and one ear chewed off) who protected a little boy named Jaimie from monsters. :)

It could go really well as a companion story to a story I wrote once about a teddy (with a red, airplane-shaped button for one eye and one ear chewed off) who protected a little boy named Jaimie from monsters.

It's up to you how you work it.  It's your story.  :)

• 2 months later...

s-CREEPY-DOLL-large.jpg

This doll needs a cigarette to complete the look. And I assure you, your kids will never smoke a day in their future lives ever again. Buy now and you get 10% discount on our BABY MaMa Limited Barbie Edition. A surefire way to have your offspring procreating when they're at the ripe age of 40. (As shown below).

Weird-creepy-dolls11.jpg

• Like 1

Well

Most of us instinctively know this to be true, but recent research has shown that owners of dolls don't realise the full extent of the risks they are taking.

Just to be clear, not all dolls are evil. Not at all. But the problem is that some of them are. How so? Well dolls become evil when they are possessed. The fact is your much loved doll might be absolutely fine today, and completely safe, but it could become possessed next week. Or tonight.

Here's an example of an evil doll. You can tell it's evil by the eyes. And by the way they open when it sits up

Auctiva+Image+Hosting_1283190317829.jpeg

... this one too

demented+baby.jpg

... and this one

CreepyDoll.jpg

I don't wish to be alarmist but if you have a doll it's probably best not to keep it in your bedroom. Certainly not while you're asleep.

In fact, just in case it gets possessed during the night and decides to attack you while you're asleep, it would be sensible to keep it locked up in a metal box. And wear the key on a bracelet or necklace so it can't use poltergeist powers to retrieve the key and get out. And make quite sure the box hasn't got any gaps or eyeholes. Obviously you want to be able to get to sleep at night. Without worrying that it might be watching you.

So that's it really. Dolls are quite safe - as long as they're not possessed and are always securely locked up at night.

Sleep tight.

Still not convinced? OK here's some independently-verified-guaranteed-gospel-truth third party testimonies you might like to read just before you curl up and go to sleep tonight :P
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/scary-stories/articles/110451/title/true-creepy-doll-story
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121223214929AAB6AUU

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit to add: thanks Sly for mentioning the Chucky series of documentary movies :)

Well Zombie, you should be glad you never watched the Tommyknockers.... :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We're getting close to that annual festival - the festival of dead souls known as All Hallows' Eve, or Hallowe'en. This festival of the dead is ancient, stretching back in time to the Celtic festival of Samhain which marked the end of the year and the beginning of winter. It was believed that on the evening of Samhain supernatural creatures were abroad and the souls of the dead were allowed to revisit their former homes ...

So this is a good time to remind everyone of the dangers of dolls ... evil dolls. Here's a short documentary on one particular doll called Robert. It's probably best to watch it when it's dark. And you're alone. And the wind's making that branch tap on the window. Or is it a branch?

Anyway, back to that factual documentary

• Like 3

Me thinks zombies are jittery little creatures, afraid of cemeteries, afraid of dolls, afraid of looking into the mirror... You need a really big pumpkin this year to drive away the baddies .

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...