those dolls were born evil! :o

...and this video proves all I've said is God's honest truth :lol:

I'd forgotten all about the flesh-eating dolls but Barbarella is one weird kinky movie. I saw it years ago on TV with some school mates - they ogled Jane Fonda while I was busy scoping out this guy... :funny:

barbarella_113.jpg

I have a collection of imaginary dolls. Every morning I find them in different positions. What does this mean? LOL

:o

Move house.

Leave the dolls.

Now!

:funny:

• Like 1

I have stuffed animals, still, all over my room, as does my daughter. Sometimes it's hard to pick out the cats among the stuffed animals, but dolls, i have never really been a fan of. I have a few porcelen jesters and a couple monster high dolls (where were they when i was growing up and we only had barbie?) as well as the cabbage patch doll my father stood in line for four hours to get when I was eight, but that's where i draw the line on dolls. 

The first babydoll as they called it that I got when I was about four, I promptly took to the trash barrel in the back yard and threw her in.  My daddy said I told him that I didn't have time to take care of a baby and ride my tricycle too.  He said he left the doll in the trash.  Needless to say, my next gifts were along the lines of a bazooka, bb gun, tent, and a softball and glove.  No dolls for me :P

• Like 3

The first babydoll as they called it that I got when I was about four, I promptly took to the trash barrel in the back yard and threw her in.  My daddy said I told him that I didn't have time to take care of a baby and ride my tricycle too.  He said he left the doll in the trash.  Needless to say, my next gifts were along the lines of a bazooka, bb gun, tent, and a softball and glove.  No dolls for me :P

LOL, that was funny ! :D  :rofl:  :funny: I prefered stuffed animals as a kid, I have many (can't throw them away !!  

• Like 1

LOL, that was funny ! :D  :rofl:  :funny: I prefered stuffed animals as a kid, I have many (can't throw them away !!  

I don't know that I had a preference as a child to what toys i liked....

I would play with girls toys, boys toys... stuffed animals... my parent's broken cars....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This is Japanese company AutoWay's latest commercial for selling its car tyres. It's an interesting idea, because a lot of its customers will have died from shock before they had a chance to buy the product...

Edited by Zombie

This is Japanese company AutoWay's latest commercial for selling its car tyres. It's an interesting idea, because a lot of its customers will have died from shock before they had a chance to buy the product...

:o  I almost got a heart attack ! :angry::funny:

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

:o  I almost got a heart attack ! :angry::funny:

Click on this link if you want another one. No dolls, just ghosts. It's a Korean comic that made the rounds on the Internet a couple of years ago, I think, and it's the single scariest thing you will ever see, I guarantee it. So, you know, not for the faint of heart. :P

Click on this link if you want another one. No dolls, just ghosts. It's a Korean comic that made the rounds on the Internet a couple of years ago, I think, and it's the single scariest thing you will ever see, I guarantee it. So, you know, not for the faint of heart. :P

LBO thanks Thorn very much BUT decides not to watch the clip :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This has just sold on eBay for £108. There were 46 bids

12.jpg

These details were listed to sell it

Need this doll gone NOW!!
We hear odd sounds and my son has been scratched on his face in his sleep. (pic no 3)
He's started to sleepwalk.
I don't want this doll in the house anymore!!
This doll is very old and very worn plz study pics!

On 10-May-14 at 14:58:01 BST, seller added the following information:
I've have also woken up with bruises on my leg with no explanation as to how they got there. And my eldest son has also said he saw a boy in his room one night he said he had like a whitish face and he walked by and just flew out the window. :/

Presumably the buyer wanted a little something to horrify their partner, traumatise a pet, or give their children PTSD...

• Like 1

Well, as I have a very special doll of my own, who's name is Ezra, I can tell you that not all doll-occupying spirits are evil.  In fact, Ezra is my most valuable possession.  Ezra was created in the early 1800's by a woman who lived in the highlands of Scotland.  The doll was said to have been made for the woman's only child, who died shortly after birth.  The child slept in a moses basket, and the doll was in the basket when the child died.  The doll and child were never separated until the night of the child's death, and the woman spent the rest of her life caring for the doll.  The story goes that the spirit of the child has occupied the doll ever since, and the woman arranged for the doll to be sent to America upon her death.

So, Ezra came to America, and was forgotten in the unclaimed baggage room at Ellis Island depot until it was sold at auction in 1904.  Amazingly, the trunk Ezra spent those years in showed no signs of age, and brought a premium bid.  The man who bought the trunk had no interest in dolls, and threw poor Ezra in a waste receptacle.  The doll was retrieved later that day by a young English girl who was on her way to her grandmother's farm in Wisconsin.  The girl owned Ezra her entire life, and many who knew her claim that Ezra was responsible for her great success as one of Wisconsin's premiere dairy farmers. 

Upon the woman's death, her estate was auctioned off, and poor Ezra was once again relegated to a waste bin.  As luck would have it, another young girl found the doll and immediately became attached to it.  According to legend the doll was able to communicate with the girl and they became inseparable.  The girl grew up, married a hard working farm hand, and eventually moved to Iowa where her and her husband bought a small farm.  Amazingly, the two never produced any children, however they were known to purchase children's clothing.  The townspeople believed the couple did in fact have a child, and nobody suspected anything until a few years passed, and the owner of the local mercantile noticed that the clothing the woman bought for her child never increased in size.

As the gossip intensified, the people became concerned about the farmer and his wife.  The town's cleric decide something needed to be done, and set out to visit the couple at their farm.  The man visited with the woman for a couple hours, and finally asked if he could see her child.  The woman asked if the preacher had trouble with his eyes.  "My child has been sitting quietly right next to you since you arrived" she told him.  That's when the reverend figured out that the woman believed the doll was her only child, and upon reporting this news back in town, suggested the couple be forced from their farm, as there was no place for crazy folks in their community.

Because the farmer and his wife were peaceful folks, they immediately sold their farm and moved away.  They spent the rest of their lives in a remote area where nobody would be able to interfere with their family again.  Today, the only thing left of their small farm is the remains of their log barn and a burial mound which contains their remains.  Their cabin was burned long ago shortly after their death, and the spot where it sat is grown over with brush and trees.  I found the relics of this long ago homestead, and dug through the remains of the old barn.  Buried there was the farmer's old oak tool chest, and inside was Ezra.  I picked the doll up and wondered at it's condition after what must have been many years buried in the chest.  As I was 8 years old I had no thoughts about the doll being of any value, and dropped it back in the chest, continuing my exploration of what remained of the ancient homestead.  As I made my way back to the point where I began my adventure, I was startled to find the doll sitting on top of an old fence post, blurting out "How did you get here?".  To my utter disbelief, the doll answered "I followed you from the barn so we can always be together".

It was a day I will never forget, and Ezra has been an important part of my life ever since.  Ezra protects me, and punishes anyone who tries to hurt me.  So you see, not all dolls who contain spirits are evil, and anyone who says they are will get a visit one night from my best friend Ezra!

Edited by Ghostboy
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I like to think of this thread as a Public Information Service, warning about the dangers of allowing dolls to infiltrate themselves into people's homes.

But recently I've been having doubts. Is it possible I may be wrong? Could it be that the real risk is not from the dolls...

...but from their owners?

45232476.jpg

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2

I like to think of this thread as a Public Information Service, warning about the dangers of allowing dolls to infiltrate themselves into people's homes.

But recently I've been having doubts. Is it possible I may be wrong? Could it be that the real risk is not from the dolls...

...but from their owners?

45232476.jpg

This gives me chills looking at it.  Eerie

• Like 1