Suggest New Tags for Stories

Cia

• Site Administrator

Hi GA authors and readers!!  We have a great blog topic running right now, Wacky Wednesday: Using Tags in GA Stories, to explain to authors how to ensure stories are accessible to those who want to read them. What keywords do you want to search by and can't find as a reader? As an author, is there a tag you always want to use for your stories but we don't have?

Well suggest them here! We'll go over all the member input and add as much as feasibly possible. As always, thank you for taking the time to share your input; it helps immensely to get community feedback.

Okay.  I've been thinking about this all day lol.  Maybe something like projected length or project type?  Short story, serial novel, novella?  That sort of thing?  That way people can hone in on something quick and easy if they want a one shot or something or something longer and more of a commitment?

Okay.  I've been thinking about this all day lol.  Maybe something like projected length or project type?  Short story, serial novel, novella?  That sort of thing?  That way people can hone in on something quick and easy if they want a one shot or something or something longer and more of a commitment?

Yes, I like this idea. The word count is already visible but we can search for only shorts or novellas, it will be easier. Does GA already have a set word count limit for short story, novella or novel?

Pretty much everything has already been added to the list. I did try to come up with a few suggestions though:

1. I see that there is already the school tag but personally, I think an additional "highschool" tag will have been better. It is a very popular setting among gay stories. 

2. Maybe a tag about "letter" or "blog" style of stories? We do have quite a number of such stories here. 

Cheers

Ieshwar

• Like 1