YouTube star Troye Sivan comes out to his followers

This is a really very moving coming out video... Not that Troye Sivan didn't ping on my gaydar from the moment I first watched one of his videos, but all the same. Well done, Troye!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

The more the merrier.  The thing that got me, however, is that his family and friends were so supportive.  If only everyone could enjoy that same type of support. 

• Like 1

lol, not surprised, I found his videos on a gay blog ... never bothered to verify if it can be found somewhere else

its great to watch he's upbeat about it, he's got lots of family support

• Like 1

Yeah, I always thought he was gay. In fact, youtube suggested me his channel because I was trying to find gay comedians. So think they figured it out earlier. LOL! Anyways, he is good looking, has a good sense of humor, a good comedian. Damn he is the whole package. He must be swamped with date requests.

• Like 1

I thought he was booked in his music community? hitting new notes

you could invite him ...

it give this community a start 

I wonder if he'd be interested in joining our little community~?

hqdefault.jpg

he gives a po box I wonder how many people mailed themselves to him

I guess this is why he got twins
Edited by hh5
  • Like 1

I've watched his video's for about a year and when I saw the title of his coming out video I nearly fainted. Watching his videos is like talking to a friend to me. He's always been good at making me laugh. He inspired me so much with his bravery and I'm so grateful to him for that. I've always believed in the idea of hope, but with that video he outright gave it to me and nothing I can ever do would be able to repay him for that. :)

• Like 3

I've watched his video's for about a year and when I saw the title of his coming out video I nearly fainted. Watching his videos is like talking to a friend to me. He's always been good at making me laugh. He inspired me so much with his bravery and I'm so grateful to him for that. I've always believed in the idea of hope, but with that video he outright gave it to me and nothing I can ever do would be able to repay him for that. :)

That's fantastic, Greg! I'm so glad he's been able to help you. He is inspirational for sure, and seems like a lovely human being, following his dreams and fulfilling them, too. :)

• Like 2

he's a singer as well

but acting (in the movie sense) isn't his career

Saw a news article about this as well - looks like he's an actor as well as internet star and was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine as a young Wolverine

He's such a cutie, too! :P

he is... but he reminds me of one of my friends, though my friend sometimes looks like an anorexic gargoyle when he's on his laptop, so it evens out. Final results= CUTE!

And its cool that he was a mini wolverine.

• Like 1