surfing and came across this

scotty94

I was surfing on line and I came across this that shocked me greatly, Ii understand what people are saying but the way LGBTQ community is treated and some of the stuff they say the community end up doing:

http://www.beyondexgay.com/article/gaychild

look around

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/albert-kennedy-remembering-albert-1093720.html

It's disgusting, but far too common.  I think it's ironic that these same people are saying the Muslim extremist are perverting the meaning of the Quaran to suit their purposes, when they are just as happy to pervert the meaning of the Bible to suit their agenda.  When the Bible warned of false prophets, I think it had these people in mind. 

I know it been around forever the stuff in it was new for me, all the stuff about taking drug and stuff who do they think the LGBTQ community are we don't go around asking strangers for sex as so stated in the article and most  are connect with being gay and have happy life with there husbands and partners.

I think if you have lived so comfortably that seeing opinions like those was a shock to you - you should consider yourself very lucky.  Most people, both gay and straight, will run up against some form of blatant discriminatory BS sometime in their lives. Best  can be done with opinions like those is identify them as BS and not let them bother us.

• Like 1

Wherever men exist, there can be no peace - Twilight Zone o: (Always thought that line should have been mankind, but there's another example of bias :P )

Scampers away from the fairer sex :P

Wherever men exist, there can be no peace - Twilight Zone o: (Always thought that line should have been mankind, but there's another example of bias :P )

Scampers away from the fairer sex :P

Well, men just used to mean people. It's likely that the word woman comes from the word wife-man, while men used to be called war-men. At least that's what I was told by a linguist once.

The authors of that article want to portray the worst parts of the gay community (which in all truth exists just as much in the rest of society as well) as common in order to scare parents into their set of values. Ex-gay communities will often liken homosexuality to addiction; it serves their agenda and misinformation. The sad part being, they hold onto their faith so tightly, they will refuse to acknowledge pure fact unless it comes out of the mouths of their spiritual leaders.

Their power is dwindling these days but it by no means extinguished. All you can do is be an example that defies all their nonsense.