[Rob Colton] Enforcer: Timber Pack Chronicles Book 2

Chapter 5 will come on Saturday as scheduled, picking up where 4 leaves off.

There was a lot packed into this small chapter, culminating in Jed finally meeting Buzz. The mini cliffhanger seems to have piqued everyone's interest!

Chapter5 was brilliant. Loved the interaction between Jed and Buzz.  In the background there is the shadow of Derek – who its clear scares Buzz so much that he resists the draw of a mate.

Jed is going to have to fight for what he wants and i cant wait !!!!

• Like 1

I have to say how much I love The Timber Pack Chronicles! I have only recently taken up the habit of reading books and to find this series right off the bat is amazing! I never imagined being so excited and involved with characters in a book like I am. Thank you so much Rob Colton!

Edited by Travosito
  • Like 1

Omg I think l hate you now. I am not a masochist. Ok so maybe where this story is concerned. I am so hooked. I must say I think Enforcer may be better than the first book. Never thought I'd say that. Jed go get your boy! O I just can't wait. Rob write faster!!

Ok I was pissed with the whole we don't have weak pack members comment and action--won't say and spoil it.  But am I the only one that wants Derek and the alpha bitch to get a serious beat down!?!

And I still want to know what's up with Roy and alpha bitch...sumthin not right there.

And yes, Rob can't we get two postings a week? Hmm, please!!

I love this series. The first book blew my mind. I can't wait for jed to go get buzz. Love your books mr. Colton

And I hate to see the brother and that shauna bitch win. They need to get what they deserve

OMG!!!!! Happy, sad and ablittle frustraided, greate chapter. I so happy for Jed and Buzz ....but Shelly please she has to be ok... to much suspense and I have to wait till saturday.

Well hope every thing is good. And to see why this pack is so special that they whant to mess with them and not let them be... OMG it's to much to think about...

• Like 1

OMG!!! Hunters now? Ugh I'm so at the edge of my seat. So glad Buzz went to Jed. Such a great story so far, you are such an awesome writer. I've read all your books more than once. Can't wait for more. You are my favorite author!!

• Like 1

Great chapter even with the cliff hanger of Shelly's abduction. A couple of reviews wondered why the Hunters grabbed her, but I'm guessing that a turned but not yet shifted lycan/human female and her baby would be excellent experimenting material for people who want to find ways to eradicate werewolves and turn any bitten humans back. Somehow I have the feeling that the Forrest Alpha will do his best to help, if only to avenge the insult of having a lycan snatched away on his territory (where the clinic is located).

And the idea of Jed as a gentleman waiting to have sex is sooo strange, but somehow cute too. Not that I think he'll appreciate anyone saying that. Maybe it's a good thing Trey is away - though Jed's brothers might tease him too. :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Great chapter, Rob. Loved the fact that Shelly decked that idiot when she was taken. And the whole bunch of morons deserved their fate. Miller is awesome, can't wait till he meets Zef.

I guess Colton have aquired not just one but two new members of his pack, and a third should arrive soon. I can soo imagine the desperate drive to the nearest hospital - hope Shell drops a baby and not a pup :)

• Like 2