[Rob Colton] Enforcer: Timber Pack Chronicles Book 2

Chapter 17 and the Epilogue are now posted. When I started it, I hadn't expected it to be novel length at 61K words. I guess Jed and Buzz had a lot of story in them.

Again, I want to thank Cia and Mann Ramblings for their beta and editing work. The story is so much better because of them.

Here's the link to chapter 17: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/rob-colton/enforcer/17

I really hope everyone enjoyed it and thanks so much for your support.

Rob

Edited by Rob Colton
  • Like 3

Thank you for an awesome story, Rob. Although I do feel slightly cheated you left out the hot wolf sex hinted at in chapter 17. It would have been a nice (and logical) way to flesh out the very short epilogue. But I guess we'll have to use our own imagination. :P

• Like 1

Thank you for an awesome story, Rob. Although I do feel slightly cheated you left out the hot wolf sex hinted at in chapter 17. It would have been a nice (and logical) way to flesh out the very short epilogue. But I guess we'll have to use our own imagination. :P

LOL! You mean the hot mating sex wasn't enough? ;)

Brilliant chapter.

Can't help wondering if Alpha Miller deliberately avoided Zef or whether it was just bad timing. In any case it was probably for the best, as that point in time wouldn't be good for Miller to claim Zef. Partly beause he's not eighteen yet and partly because of the violent fight. Jed's mum may be happy about Buzz but I'm not sure she'd react well if she was suddenly confronted with Zef being gay, meeting his mate and have him be a natural born killer, all at the same time. But I guess we'll find out later whether Miller scented Zef and knew who he was the moment he arrived and chose to leave. He's clever enough for that - and has the necessary control.

Story wise it also makes sense, as we want to focus on Jed and Buzz. They seem to be getting it right, and I loved the way Buzz refused to let Jed belittle himself. Jed needs the support of his mate just as Buzz needs Jed's strength.

I guess it's my non-American origin, but what's wrong with the name Wylie ? In any case they can just change it to Willy. Should be close enough for the pup to accept it. And if he hates being called Wylie or any other name, he'll let them know by having a little fit :)

I totally missed that!

Great story though thank you so much

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love these stories. I first read it on another Literary site; I'm happy I found you here as well!!!

Love your writings!! Thanks!! (I'd love to read a back story on Stan)

• Like 1

I totally missed that!

Great story though thank you so much

You weren't the only one who missed that. I'm re-reading the whole story to see what else i missed.   :read:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Rob,

I must say...dude....we are like 2 days apart in age (you're 2 days older than me since I was born on May 22 to your May 20)....and it's funny how two gay men who are authors (I am just unpublished at the moment) born so close together could love the same kind of story plot!!!!!!

I really relished Book 1, but Book 2 I was voraciously consuming every page....Not only was Jed and Buzz just GORGEOUS Gingers, but just the whole pack dynamic and the closeness of their relationships...you had me in tears many times, and laughing in others....but mostly turned on up 'n through!

As I reached the end of the book, I was hungry to devour more and was crestfallen to discover there is no Book 3!!!!!  

So my question is, are you in the process of writing Book 3 and how many books are you planning?  Is this going to be an ongoing series whereby it's Chronicling the rise of a new pack dynamic (the gay pack) or are you limiting it to a trilogy?

I really really really love your writing style.  I was introduced to your style of writing with The Sentinel, then I went to Salvation and now The Timber Pack Chronicles....some of the best fucking reading I have ever had.  

And it's OUR STORIES with real gay role models rather than stereotypes!  Can't tell you how much I love your writing!

• Like 2