[Rob Colton] Enforcer: Timber Pack Chronicles Book 2

I noticed a whole slew of updated chapters...are the changes significant? If so I have a whole lot of re-reading to do (which of course would be horrible) <tongue firmly in cheek

That may have been a system glitch. I have not updated any chapters recently. (I fixed a couple of typos in earlier chapters, but nothing significant.)

Thanks!

Brilliant chapter.

Can't help wondering if Alpha Miller deliberately avoided Zef or whether it was just bad timing. In any case it was probably for the best, as that point in time wouldn't be good for Miller to claim Zef. Partly beause he's not eighteen yet and partly because of the violent fight. Jed's mum may be happy about Buzz but I'm not sure she'd react well if she was suddenly confronted with Zef being gay, meeting his mate and have him be a natural born killer, all at the same time. But I guess we'll find out later whether Miller scented Zef and knew who he was the moment he arrived and chose to leave. He's clever enough for that - and has the necessary control.

Story wise it also makes sense, as we want to focus on Jed and Buzz. They seem to be getting it right, and I loved the way Buzz refused to let Jed belittle himself. Jed needs the support of his mate just as Buzz needs Jed's strength.

I guess it's my non-American origin, but what's wrong with the name Wylie ? In any case they can just change it to Willy. Should be close enough for the pup to accept it. And if he hates being called Wylie or any other name, he'll let them know by having a little fit :)

• Like 3

I must say " Enforcer " was another great story from beginning to end. I have enjoyed all of your stories I have read. I hope you are or will be working on another story either for here or to purchase. Keep up the awesome work.

I must say " Enforcer " was another great story from beginning to end. I have enjoyed all of your stories I have read. I hope you are or will be working on another story either for here or to purchase. Keep up the awesome work.

Then you should be happy Jeff, the story's not over yet. :)

Edited by Mann Ramblings

I guess it's my non-American origin, but what's wrong with the name Wylie ? In any case they can just change it to Willy. Should be close enough for the pup to accept it. And if he hates being called Wylie or any other name, he'll let them know by having a little fit :)

The issue with the name Wylie is because it sounds like "Wile E. Coyote", the long running Warner Brothers cartoon character. I'm betting a group of lycans might see that as a bit of a slur since it was given to a little boy by a group of humans who had him living in a cage like a dog. I'll be curious to see if he gets renamed.

• Like 1

Chapter 13 is now live.

The site is still having an issue where it's not updating the chapter and story word counts for my stories. It also doesn't show the status as new, so it doesn't sort properly on my profile, nor does it show up on the home page  :(

But the chapter is new! Here's the link:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/rob-colton/enforcer/13

Enjoy.

Edited by Rob Colton
  • Like 2

Not to worry, your fans will keep looking on Saturday morning until we find the next chapter. :)

Good development on several fronts in this one, even if nothing is resolved yet.

Reading the reviews got me thinking about Shauna. We see her as a nasty bitch, but somehow I get the feeling she's not that bad. OK she was trying to push Buzz into mating with her, but I think she was feeling protective of him too. She saw their marriage as a way out for both of them, a way of dealing with a difficult situation and making the best of it. I think she'll accept Buzz's choice and even applaud him for having the guts to escape and go for his dream. And then she'll start working on another solution for herself in how to deal with the nasty Alpha. 

I'm hiding this idea, in case saying it out loud will make Rob decide NOT to do this. And Rob, feel free to tell me to remove it asap :)

But wouldn't it be absolutely the best joke, if Shauna decided to run away too or if she and Derek approached Alpha Forrest to get help to get Buzz back and Seth turned out to be Shauna's mate. Then she'd find use for her strap-on after all :evil:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Hello Mr. Colton...I am new to forums of any kind (have a few posts on Mark Arbour's forum and a few chapter reviews as well). I just have to say that i have become a big fan of your skills as a writer. I read and thoroughly enjoyed the first Timber Pack book and am now enjoying "The Enforcer" immensely. I love the integrity of the main characters and it does my soul good to read about gay men who love and are commited to one another...monogamy is so under rated in a lot of gay fiction and i just want to thank you for giving me something that i seem to need. I find your writing style enjoyable and your characters well fleshed out. Through these two books you are building an amazing family and the lycan twist only adds to that. I have read and enjoyed every story you have posted so far and can't wait for more...and really looking forward to the next chapter of "The Enforcer". Cheers...Gary

• Like 1

You're spoiling us Rob :) Two chapters in one week and no cliff hanger. No wonder your fans adore you ;)

I guess I got it wrong about Shauna not being a bitch. Oh well, at least she'll be punished, because I have the feeling her pack status will plummet rapidly and stay low. For once I'm quite happy about Derek being a bastard, he'll make sure she suffers.

I don't think he'll do anything else about Timber pack, unless his loss of face threathens his position as Alpha. After all, Derek is probably clever enough to avoid the wrath of the Council. But Jed and Buzz need to mate at once and have their union formally recognized. Wonder if they'll have a party and invite friends from outside - like Alpha Miller :P

I don't think he'll do anything else about Timber pack, unless his loss of face threathens his position as Alpha. After all, Derek is probably clever enough to avoid the wrath of the Council. But Jed and Buzz need to mate at once and have their union formally recognized. Wonder if they'll have a party and invite friends from outside - like Alpha Miller :P

He doesn't strike me as willing to give up so easily, though. And I fear that the lack of full-mating is going to come up again later... :/

Well I guess we all know how the next chapter will start out :P Can't wait for them to be fully mated - at least it will be consensual, not like Parker's mating.

Good to see the Wylie matter ended well, and Colton's proposal was logical, but I hadn't seen that coming. You always manage to surprise us in a good way. I'm glad Shell had a girl, they need something to counteract all that maleness :)

I'm a bit sad to know we only have two chapters left, but I guess Jed's life will soon be sorted out. Wonder if the Zef / Alpha Miller situaton will be resolved or you're saving it for a new story. A shame Zef's and Buzz's talk in one of the previous chapters was cut short.

• Like 1