Confusing Valentines Day

I normally do not post anything but hope someone can give me an answer. Danny and I have this weird relationship we are not together but it looks like we are, I cannot talk to anyone because he gets all jealous it don't bother me none because I don't feel like dating right know. I am working full time and doing my intern as well so I really don't have much time for that. So anyways he decided two weeks ago that we should go out Valentine's day I wanted to go to Knots Berry Farm (Theme Park) since I never been. He wanted to go to Medieval Times. I have been there with the 'rents a few years back for my sister

LOL, that's what I pay Snowy for... to get me the great deal from ticket scalpers! :P But seriously, Libbonono is right... that's not what a friend does. It is more complicated between you two, obviously, but that's another matter entirely. I think that you need to decide if you want anything more than a friendship with him and if the answer is yes... then tell him and see if you can make that happen. It seems only fair to me, after all, you aren't even allowed to talk to anyone else, so if you want to try it with him then I'd say he at least owes you that since he's been keeping you all hidden away and on the back burner as they say. If you're not interested in anything more than a friendship, then my advice is this... He's a dude, and obviously a selfish one... see above! But, friends stick by eachother usually and just cause he acted like a HUGE ass... doesn't mean you should so... let him have his space and his fun, and when he FINALLY realizes he f**ed up... tell him he owes you a 2 theme park day! :P

Good luck guy!

You are right friends do not treat friends that why, or at least as I was told. NO I do not want to be more than friends we have been there and done that already, we known each other for a very long time since kindergarten he was my first, I guess I did get jealous but hey if that

I normally do not post anything but hope someone can give me an answer. Danny and I have this weird relationship we are not together but it looks like we are, I cannot talk to anyone because he gets all jealous it don't bother me none because I don't feel like dating right know.

OK, color me confused here, but where the heck does he get off acting all jealous if you talk to anyone, and then going out on dates himself? If I understand you correctly and you are on the level, then that's pure hypocrisy on his part, period. To do this at any time stinks, but to do it on V-day? Sheesh!!!

As for the tickets: It was his idea to go, and he stood you up. IMHO, he owes you at least the ticket prices, plus your lost wages for the day.

He's darn lucky though, that you are a nicer guy then I am. If someone did that to me, and I had a key to their place, well, let's just say I'd do some serious "redecorating".