ATTUNGA.

The story of Wirrin, his two friends, and their interactions with intelligent dolphins and AIs on a great space habitat, and other dramatic events has come to a conclusion after eighteen months of posting, 37 chapters, and over 175,000 words.

If you're one of the many who like to know a story is complete before you give your attention to it - here's an opportunity for you.

If you enjoy a story in the sci-fi genre - here's an opportunity for you.

If you enjoy a touch of humor - here's an opportunity for you.

I invite you to have a read and and share your thoughts (review) or any appreciation (likes) you might feel is warranted.

Iarwain.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/iarwain/attunga

Edited by Iarwain
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Thanks for sharing!

I have a story, part of my CJ series, were the MC and his husband (an Aussie) travel to Australia in your winter/our summer of 2023. I'm just jotting down ideas and won't write it for quite a while. However, I know I want my guys to leave their kids behind with their Aussie grandparents and go for a week's holiday. I've thought of Bali, New Zealand, Bedarra, and a couple of other luxury resorts.

Considering the Aussie half of the couple is an environmental attorney and both are avid divers, guess where I'm sending them. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Thanks for sharing!

I have a story, part of my CJ series, were the MC and his husband (an Aussie) travel to Australia in your winter/our summer of 2023. I'm just jotting down ideas and won't write it for quite a while. However, I know I want my guys to leave their kids behind with their Aussie grandparents and go for a week's holiday. I've thought of Bali, New Zealand, Bedarra, and a couple of other luxury resorts.

Considering the Aussie half of the couple is an environmental attorney and both are avid divers, guess where I'm sending them. :P

Yay for Shark Bay! - It's actually a World Heritage area and your diving characters could encounter the stromatolites, the dugongs, the famous blue crabs, and of course, the dolphins.

There's plenty of opportunity for drama too, as the area wasn't named Shark Bay for nothing.  :)

• Like 3