[Sasha Distan] Ladies' Man - American Songbook Track 9

Whatever the reason or description Nathan deserves every moment of painful feeling of loss, rejection and outrage and whatever else happens to him for the rest of the story. I hope lots of people tease him about Clem's new boyfriend being nicer and making Clem happier than Nate ever could. Yeah, rub it in, Sasha. :evil:  :gikkle:  :yes:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the fact that Clem is completely happy about showing of his feelings for Ash - to the point of telling him outright. He has lived the unhappy unfulfilled life long enough to hold on to a good thing when he sees it, His true friends will rejoice in Clem's happiness - and Nathan can go screw himself. :evil:  :gikkle:

• Like 2

1) Ick

2) can we turn our attention to other matters for just one moment, TIMOTHY?

Who thinks it'll actually come to blows between Nate and Clem? I actually don't. I think Nate will be too flabbergasted to come up with any response to Ashlee.

• Like 2

Who thinks it'll actually come to blows between Nate and Clem? I actually don't. I think Nate will be too flabbergasted to come up with any response to Ashlee.

I think it will only come to blows if Nate touches Ashlee in any way. Otherwise, I agree, Nate won't know what hit him when Ashlee gives him a piece of his mind. In Nates head someone not acting like a "real man" is weak so he won't expect Ashlee's fire.

• Like 3

I also, like Ma, can't say anything. Other than no one ends up:

1) arrested

2) in hospital

3) breaking anything physical

which were the general guesses from earlier on in the discussion. Also Nathan will not be getting speared by a bull.

• Like 1

I also, like Ma, can't say anything. Other than no one ends up:

1) arrested

2) in hospital

3) breaking anything physical

which were the general guesses from earlier on in the discussion. Also Nathan will not be getting speared by a bull.

And no horses were injured in the making of this movie :boy:

• Like 2