How do you celebrate the December holidays?

Irritable1

I don't know, I've noticed that when I'm cold my ass is colder to the touch than other clothed parts of me. (edit, er sorry, TMI) Also, the digger's still digging, right, so the ass is likely leaning against cold damp walls. Never actually heard this expression before though. Immigrant education!

Edited by Irritable1

Once I can close the door at work on Christmas Eve, the hubby and I camp out with finger foods, a fire in the fireplace and the A Christmas Story marathon while I sip on brandy all night.

Christmas morning we do mimosas and coffee cake, open presents and ultimately end up at my mom's house for a lavish meal and more presents.

When we get home and put away the food care packages, we usually fall into some form of coma.

• Like 1

Once I can close the door at work on Christmas Eve, the hubby and I camp out with finger foods, a fire in the fireplace and the A Christmas Story marathon while I sip on brandy all night.

Christmas morning we do mimosas and coffee cake, open presents and ultimately end up at my mom's house for a lavish meal and more presents.

When we get home and put away the food care packages, we usually fall into some form of coma.

Sounds like we all need to jump in our cars and head for Michigan!

• Like 2