Not Done Yet, a new story

I've never written anything more than a single chapter short story before, and only a couple of those, so I've never started a thread.

The first piece I posted on GA was my first ever creative writing project, and it was recounting a personal adventure. The second piece I posted was my first piece of fiction ever. This time out, I'm writing and posting multiple chapters. It's also my first try at using a third person voice.

One thing has remained the same so far. I want to thank K.C. for all his help and encouragement. Without him egging me on, I would have never tried writing, myself. I'm very fortunate to have a real author helping me, making suggestions, and giving honest feedback.

It's gratifying to see people liking and following the story one chapter in, and I hope they continue to.

A number of chapters are completed, and I'll continue to work on this, to try to keep up a regular posting  schedule until the piece is finished.

Thanks to those of you who have read, so far. Thanks to those who have commented. Hopefully, as this moves on, more of you will. I'd really like to know what you think works well, and what you think could be better. No matter how much or how little I write, I want to improve.

I also want to say thanks to the management, staff, and community of GA for the forum and opportunity to do this.

rusty

• Like 2

I just posted a new chapter, What Are You Dressed Up For?

You can find it here, https://www.gayauthors.org/story/rustle/notdoneyet/2.

I must've screwed something up in posting, because it's not showing up in announcements, but it's really there. Trust me.

I hope you'll take the time to read it, and comment. It's kinda lonely in here without you. O.o

peace

I just posted a new chapter, What Are You Dressed Up For?

You can find it here, https://www.gayauthors.org/story/rustle/notdoneyet/2.

I must've screwed something up in posting, because it's not showing up in announcements, but it's really there. Trust me.

I hope you'll take the time to read it, and comment. It's kinda lonely in here without you. O.o

peace

Luckily, the wizard, A.J., was able to reset the announcement.

• Like 1