I really don't think Seth was teh active one. It seems more like they jsut both were active in that situation.. Seth really didn't pursue Rory like Jude and Aiden did with their respective partners.

Raz,

I totally agree with you about Seth. If anything, he was very shy. I feel that it was Rory who ended up pursuing Seth because he wanted answers to questions and lies created by Aaron. I also feel that Rory wanted to know why Seth allegedly hated him...as it turns out Aaron ended up bring the two Guys he wanted to keep apart.

In "With Trust", it seems to me that Nelson is definitely pursuing Milo (he thinks Milo is hot and yeppers..Milo is hot and also he knows they are the only other Gay person they know so at least as Nelson said they can bond with that and be real and open and honest with each other....it so happens as Nels said he also wants to kiss Milo and well make hot love with him...since both are hotties....I sure hope they end up as BFs:)

Michael

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In "With Trust", it seems to me that Nelson is definitely pursuing Milo (he thinks Milo is hot and yeppers..Milo is hot and also he knows they are the only other Gay person they know so at least as Nelson said they can bond with that and be real and open and honest with each other....it so happens as Nels said he also wants to kiss Milo and well make hot love with him...since both are hotties....I sure hope they end up as BFs:)

Michael

You mean best friends??? ;)

Also, Dom keeps mentioning the goat, keeping it in everyone's mind, so I can't help but thinking that goat is going to play a crucial role in the plot's development.

In some foreign language I happen to know quite well, nanny goat is a common metaphore for somebody, especially a female, behaving like Milo does, acting up for no particular reason, you know.

I am glad I've fully warmed up to the story by now. Nelson's description is vivid, and, to put it in Luke's word's, he is very likable, while Milo could still be some daydream at Hangman Cove. Let's see. In any case, the story is promising to be all romantic, and I'm definitely fine with that.

In any case, the story is promising to be all romantic, and I'm definitely fine with that.

I admit, I would love that. But what I also love is that I never know when the drama is going to come in a Dom story, but when it does, it hits hard. I'm kind of curious to know what it's going to be like in this one. So far, I think the story might work around how Milo and Nelson manage a relationship while keeping their own friends happy. I believe there will be a coming out of sorts, but since Nelson is so different from any of Dom

I think most of us just like the change. I believe that if Dom wrote three stories where the protagonist/speaker was always the more "aggresive" (kind of like Jude and Nelson), then when he would finally write a story with a more passive character (like Quinn), we would all act the same way. Well, whichever type of character Dom chooses to use, I'm sure he'll do fantastically, and manage to keep it interesting.

Usually, when I read a story, and suddenly things get more physical then I care for (call me whatever you want to, but a sex scene has to be incridibly well done in order to keep me interested), or just too generic (the imagery, dialogue, anything), for whatever reason, I'm going to turn ADD and just stop reading for a bit. It happened in all of Dom's stories so far, at least once, except in this one. Dom has really mastered the fine art of getting everything just right, and I love it. I always feel like I want more of this story.

Another nice thing about it is that it is so humorous. Nelson is a quirky, odd, straight (gay)-forward, and somewhat impulsive guy, and that makes him so much more fun to read. I seriously believe he has a mental issues, I mean, does he ever feel really embarassed? Nope. Also, he doesn't seem to react to things in ways that most normal people would (which I think is what intimidates Milo the most).

And Juanita. What the f**k is wrong with Juanita? I personally believe she's having a lesbian love affair with Mrs. Baites (Gah...I spent to much time with The Dykey Pink Haired Duo...if you want to know about them, you can just ask).

Where's the new chapter??? **sigh** i wanna read about the freaky-deaky stuff! ;)

:lol: freaky-deaky stuff ... phew! that really made me laugh for about 2 minutes.

But, I agree. Where is chapter 7? I'm pretty much postponing my Saturday plans just so that I can read it right when it's posted.

-alan

Edited by carmichael
  • 1 month later...