Great story and a great chapter!

For me, Joe is the real enigma. I have a feeling that he is falling for Officer Trujillo :lol:

And Juanita, could she possibly be Mr. Trust's sister? (although more plausible that she be Milo's aunt)

I am hoping for a pro-active role for the goat, rather than him being served up in some curry.

Well, can't wait for my next fix....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelson's definately getting inside Milo's head. I don't think it will long before he's in his heart as well.

Oh, I think Nelson's already in Milo's heart... Milo just won't admit it.

Has anyone else noticed how very funny this story is? There seems to be much more humor than in the other stories. I really admire the way Dom is able to create a different tone with each of his stories.

Dennis

I think it's funnier because, like I said in another post, it's like we're seeing it from Jude's point of view instead of Quinn's. I'm sure most of the stuff happening is giving Milo a series of small heart attacks, just like it did to Quinn, but it's funny from Nelson's perspective.

Nelson's definately getting inside Milo's head. I don't think it will long before he's in his heart as well.

Loved this chapter Dom.

I love the humor in this story. I think it's the best part because it keeps the story flowing. I read the whole six chapters in one sitdown because of the humor. I also read Desert Dropping which was also full of humor and I loved it.

Great author period.

• Site Moderator
So who here thinks that Joe might be on our team?

Now that I think about it, Joe might be a team player. I get the feeling he knows about Nels. Even it turns out he's not a team player, he's accepting of Nelson.

Now that I think about it, Joe might be a team player. I get the feeling he knows about Nels. Even it turns out he's not a team player, he's accepting of Nelson.

I agree with you..even if Joe is self centered and doesn't get the mess he helped create or take responsibility for it..I am hoping he turns into one of the good guys by being supportive of Nels and Milo.

I also think that Caleb, who has dreams, will have dreams and struggle with Nels being Gay..but I also feel that when all is said and done he will be like Brad in TOU and be supportive of his best friend.

I also think that Nels has an awesome sense of humor.....and actually each of the characters has their own sense and sensibility in terms of humor, intended and unintended, that makes this story not only interesting but a blast to read with great one liners......Dom could be a great comedy screen writer too, and adds to his all around repetoire of drama, romance, humor and a great story teller:)

I have said it before and I say it again....Dom in his own way is very much a Shakespeare..who wrote drama and humor/comedy...brilliantly:) and so does Mr. Luka!

Michael

Ok, so Out With Milo Trust is my favorite story right now, and I have a prediction that no one is probably gonna agree with.......Joe is going to be the one who's there for Nelson when he comes out...Hailey and Caleb are gonna turn against him, but Joe's going to stick by his side. I just have a feeling about it

Nicholas

Now I know what won't happen -what you predict. :D Mind you my own predictions for DD weren't so good.

gearoid :( either

BTW this was a great chapter - not good - great. The last paragraph so sweet and so erotic in the fullest sense of that term. :worship::worship::worship:

Powerful Enigma,

I just read your post..you found lots of incredibly funny ones...they were so funny..and great wit and exchanges between Nelson and Milo....I still love Milo saying "which ones" regarding the paintings he did of Nelson.......of course Milo didn't intend it with humor but it made me roar.

its a fast moving funny story and full of fun, drama, evolving in characters' personality development and in seeing how two different families react to Gay family members....so far we know one family holds meetings and rallies around their son....and it sounds like Milo is very lonely isolated with his macho stud dad with the soon to be young wife.....and Milo having to hide who he is...its going to be very interesting..I hope we get lots of chapters.....lots and lots:)

I still love the scenes and quotes you picked out......(the scenes with the parrot and the animals...where Milo interacts with the parrot and also love how Milo played "detective" in checking out Nels room....almost like he was trying to check for booby traps or mines..it was very humorous in its own way:)

I have a feeling that Dom has lots of scenes and one liners in store for us.....yippee:)

Michael

BTW this was a great chapter - not good - great. The last paragraph so sweet and so erotic in the fullest sense of that term. :worship::worship::worship:

I agree completely. I always like Dom's chapters but this was the first one which I've actually gone back and reread in its entirety about...lets see...four times now. And it and the last paragraph are still as powerful as when I read it the first time...

That's unusual for me too, because usually once I know what's going to happen with stories and love scenes they don't have quite the same effect on a second reading and I have to wait until I've forgotten stories to go back and reread them.

Darn you, Dom! :angry: Now I can't read some of the more mediocre stories I used to follow because they just aren't the same.

This has quickly become my favorite story of the 4 (that DOM has written). I love reading thru the eyes of the so-called "bad-boy." It's as if we were reading this story thru the eyes of a character like Jude...and I always loved me those Jude-type.

It's very refreshing from reading thru the perspectives of the shy-closeted protagonist (Rory, Quinn, Owen).

It's is a brilliant story with a great plot or great potential of a plot. I just can't wait for the next installment.

PREDICTIONS:

1. I believe that the next chapter will open with SOMEONE (either Juanita, Milo's Father, or Milo's Stepmother) catching the two in a liplock...forcing Milo to act on impulse and shove Nels away (acting as if he had been attacked) to keep his sexuality hidden in the closet.

2. After Milo shoves Nels and acts if he was attacked (although Nels was the one who made the move and...technically did "attack" milo), Nels will be so hurt by Milo's actions that he would want nothing to do with Milo. This will lead to the outing of Nels at school (either by the Milo's father or milo) where Nels has to confront his friends first and come out to them, before they hear it from elsewhere.

3. When Nelson comes out to his friends, I also believe that Caleb and hailey will be very hurt to the point where they want nothing to do with Nels (although Caleb will start to miss his best bud), and JOE will be the supporter.

4. Nels will be so heartbroken that he won't come to school for a couple of days...he'll be depressed...and ultimately deal with heavy issues (all of Dom's stories deal with heavy issues) such as switching schools, moving somewhre else, and maybe even suicide. Then Milo will feel disgusted with himself and try to redeem himself by attempting to "win-back" Nels. (Coming out in school, buying him roses and flowers, and all that jazz.)

Those are my predictions for now...as to the idea of a SUICIDE issue...I'm just saying that Dom's stories have had consistant issues with self-discovery and maturation dealing with horrible circumstances...(Quinn & his mothers acceptance of himself, Rory & his mother's death...confronting his "stranger" father, Aiden's Drunken mother, Owen's abusive parents, Aaron's loss of his brother...and so on)

-kDiL

BTW, I'm certainly hoping that Haily doesn't turn out to be another Anna or Janie (the "woman scorned"). I'm feeling that maybe instead she'll be mature enough to stay friends with Nels even though he doesn't like her "that way". Especially if she and Joe end up together, both knowing that Nels is gay. Will they turn to each other out of spite, or will the thing they have in common be their caring for Nels? Time will tell ...

Kitty

lol. hey kitty! Sorry to say...but Hailey and Joe are cousins...rofl. I don't think Dom would write incest into his stories...although it might sound interesting. :P

Edited by kDiL
BTW, I'm certainly hoping that Haily doesn't turn out to be another Anna or Janie (the "woman scorned").

LOL just reminded me of that quote "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". One of my all time favourites. I also always liked "The most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her child". Remarkable, beautiful, and fascinating creatures are women.

This has quickly become my favorite story of the 4 (that DOM has written). I love reading thru the eyes of the so-called "bad-boy." It's as if we were reading this story thru the eyes of a character like Jude...and I always loved me those Jude-type.

It's very refreshing from reading thru the perspectives of the shy-closeted protagonist (Rory, Quinn, Owen).

Hey now! I don't think of Jude as a "bad-boy" actually I think of him as more of an angel! 0:)

And I've always said Owen doesn't deserve to be cast in with Rory and (especially) Quinn. Owen was very sensible, and IMO handled his problems as well as could be expected. I'd have been ashamed of myself acting like Quinn, but proud of myself acting like Owen. Rory's somewhere in the middle, nearer Quinn though, particularly with regards to their early behaviour. Of course Rory had a good excuse/reason in his circumstances at least. Poor Quinn, it must have been dreadful being popular, good looking, surrounded by loving friends and family, and relentlessly pursued by one of the most beautiful boys in town. How did he manage?!? :P:boy:

That said I can identify with Quinn in quite a few ways :blink: and TOU is just a hair below TLW as my favourite. :2thumbs::D

Anyway I got :off: , but I think the rest of your predictions could be dead on, kDil. And I really like the idea of Milo trying to win Nels back with flowers! :wub:

Have an awesome day, Dude, and take care :hug:

Kevin

Hey kevin!

Yeah...Actually jude is very much the "ideal" boyfriend :wub: ...angel indeed 0:) ...but what I meant to say that I like reading this story thru the eyes of the aggressor...I mean we've read Dom's story where Quinn gets pursued by Jude; Rory by Aaron, Seth, and Luke; and I guess Owen getting pursued by Aiden? Although it seems that they both pursued each other...but reading a story where Nels, the extremely extroverted rebellious teen, persues Milo, the shy-introverted hot stud, it just contrasts with the other amazingGGGG stories that Dom have written.

Anyway, it's just interesting to read one of dom's story through the portrayal of the BOY who TAKES CONTROL OF THE SITUATIOn...I actually think it's kind of hot :P ...because I'm the type of guy who doesn't really act out on impulses. ^_^

Phew!

Anyway, have an awesome day to you too, and to all you other GA members! :thumbup:

kDiL (or...Danny if you prefer...)

P.S. kevin, You can identify with Quinn in a couple of ways huh? So that must mean you are VERY good looking...maybe we hve found each others at last...my love... :P

but you being 22, and me 16, hmm...jailbate? but don't worry...no one has to know! ^_^

Edited by kDiL

A lot of people don't give much credit to Caleb so far. But Caleb doesn't seem very concerned by social conventions (or even aware of them : the homecoming date... >_>).

I expect him to react really matter-of-factly but not bothered at all.

Haily, well... I have no idea. But since she seems a bit of a short-tempered tomboy I can picture her going berserk either on Nels or, on the contrary, on anybody trying to hurt him.

Joe on the other hand, I don't trust him AT ALL. His reaction to what he did ticked me off.

wow.. well i just started reading With Trust yesterday.. and i just finished chapter 6.

and omg... GRRRR i thought Dom would eventually run out of amazing stories to write.. but omg.. i am wrong.. and damn i am very very happy about it. Dom I love you..lol

Anyway, Im loving this one sooo much.. the other stories are freaking amazing, we all know that. And this one looks like its gonna be great as well... I'm loving the love story between Nelson and Milo... Lick-Me-Milo...i always love the f**k-off-I-don't-like-you-but-deep-inside-i-really-do love stories.. it might sound wierd but i find it very romantic when it ends up working out..

Milo lifted his hand, very briefly touching my shoulder to stop me. "I didn

Hey kevin!

Yeah...Actually jude is very much the "ideal" boyfriend :wub: ...angel indeed 0:) ...but what I meant to say that I like reading this story thru the eyes of the aggressor...I mean we've read Dom's story where Quinn gets pursued by Jude; Rory by Aaron, Seth, and Luke; and I guess Owen getting pursued by Aiden? Although it seems that they both pursued each other...but reading a story where Nels, the extremely extroverted rebellious teen, persues Milo, the shy-introverted hot stud, it just contrasts with the other amazingGGGG stories that Dom have written.

I agree! There definitely is a change of perspective here and I'm quite enjoying it too :D

P.S. kevin, You can identify with Quinn in a couple of ways huh? So that must mean you are VERY good looking...maybe we hve found each others at last...my love... :P

but you being 22, and me 16, hmm...jailbate? but don't worry...no one has to know! ^_^

:boy: but I'm afraid I'm no good at keeping secrets where love in concerned :( Don't worry though, if it's true love I'm sure we'll find each other again in 5 or 6 years ;) :king: :P:boy:

Does anyone notice the chapters end with and 'awww' and start out with a 'Holy Shit' ?

Watch next chapter starts out with

Milo: "f**k NELSON YOU GAVE ME HERPES!"

Nelson: "WELL YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED TO MAKE OUT, WHAT YOU GOING TO DO CALL ME A SICK f**k!"

Milo: "SICK f**k!!"

Nelson: @.@

i always love the f**k-off-I-don't-like-you-but-deep-inside-i-really-do love stories.. it might sound wierd but i find it very romantic when it ends up working out..

Milo lifted his hand, very briefly touching my shoulder to stop me. "I didn

I agree! There definitely is a change of perspective here and I'm quite enjoying it too :D

:boy: but I'm afraid I'm no good at keeping secrets where love in concerned :( Don't worry though, if it's true love I'm sure we'll find each other again in 5 or 6 years ;) :king: :P:boy:

oOo...im looking forward to 2011! ^_^

I just hope I get a boyfriend before then...so I can get experienced for when i do meet you, future lover, i will then exceed your expectations.... ;)

**Lets out an exasperated sigh** But 6 years is a hell of a long time... :/

until then lover...i will dream of you every night... :hug:

-Danny

lol...this post sounds like i'm some kind of weirdo... oh well!

oOo...im looking forward to 2011! ^_^

I just hope I get a boyfriend before then...so I can get experienced for when i do meet you, future lover, i will then exceed your expectations.... ;)

**Lets out an exasperated sigh** But 6 years is a hell of a long time... :/

until then lover...i will dream of you every night... :hug:

-Danny

lol...this post sounds like i'm some kind of weirdo... oh well!

Yes it does... but is it weirder than argueing with yourself over the story while you're in the shower?

T_T Le sigh...

I think perhaps a better way to distinguish Nelson from the other protagonists in Dom's previous stories would be to say that Owen, Quinn, and Rory were all "passive," whereas Aiden, Jude, and Seth were "active" (I'm speaking in terms of personality, not sexual role ... as we all know, since Seth was the one who ended up riding the proverbial "bologna pony") ... so Nelson is the first protagonist/narrator that is more "active" than his romantic interest. I certainly like the change of pace, and it's interesting to see things from that perspective.

As for predictions, I think it's way too early in the story to make any predictions. The only thing that seems highly plausible at this point (to me, at least) is a "conflict" between the friends.

Also, Dom keeps mentioning the goat, keeping it in everyone's mind, so I can't help but thinking that goat is going to play a crucial role in the plot's development. :music:

On an interesting aside, in 1976 when Rolling Stone magazine asked the famous question that many people had been speculating about for several years regarding Elton John's sexuality, his famous response was "I draw the line at goats."

:funny:

this story has got me so hooked...i'm on spring break right now and i've been checking and rechecking my computer all week since i read chapter 6.. :read: i am sad to say there is no seven, yet. then again, i guess i can't really expect dom to update this fast..such good writing takes time... lol..i'm moping and rambling at the same time... :D

oh well....looks like another long night of overworking my imagination.. :blink:

-chris

Seth were "active"

I really don't think Seth was teh active one. It seems more like they jsut both were active in that situation.. Seth really didn't pursue Rory like Jude and Aiden did with their respective partners.