I'm a new author to this website.

My style of writing has always been dialog.  And the feedback I've been getting is that it needs to be more narrative.

That's real new to me.  So I need advice, coaching, and some brutal feedback.  I've been writing for years, so I can handle the "This sucks."

but I do want to post the beginning of an ongoing story here.  First two chapters are, in my mind, done.  There will be about 10-15 more to go.  But I can't post until I clear the hurdles of the editing standards here.

I can send Cia's feedback to me along with the 2 chapters to anyone who wants to help.

I'm only doing this because I think this true story about coming out in the 70s in the midwest needs to be told.

email addy>  a.burleson@verizon.net

I am not an Editor by profession but can give some suggestions...

~Just put, what ever You think, on the paper as descriptively as possible. Just follow up the blind grammar mistakes and correct them.

~You don't have to use heavy words, just put them as simple as you can understand.

~On of my friend suggested that play video games and observe the backgrounds and vibes around the play area and put as it is on paper and practice more.

~Read some of the stories, if you want Mine too, and observe how they put the formations and all. GA is A source of lots and lots of stories to read.

~Find some good Editor and get more suggestions from time to time.

And You can even take Online Classes for that... All the best, I hope if these will help... :lol:

I'll definitely read and give a proper review... :)