Sign in to follow this  
WolfM

Running With The Pack

The Journal of Chris Williams:  Re-reading chapter one, it occurred to me that the lycan promiscuity with humans mentioned therein could produce some really hard-to-explain offspring unless the mother and child were incorporated into the pack. 😮

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 5:56 PM, Backwoods Boy said:

The Journal of Chris Williams:  Re-reading chapter one, it occurred to me that the lycan promiscuity with humans mentioned therein could produce some really hard-to-explain offspring unless the mother and child were incorporated into the pack. 😮

With luck they were taught to cover up before going in ;)

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eric Strongwell
      Hi

I´m as green as one can be here so please don´t shoot me down for asking.
      Ok. I´m searching for stories containing bi/gay werewolves (not commonly known) falling in love with a human. I love stories that have angst, feels, fluff, mpreg (the Alpha werewolf, not the human) and if the stories contain subjects like misunderstanding/miscommunication, magic, the popular/beautiful werewolf falling in love  with the unpopular, odd, geeky and small human it is a huge plus. I don´t like stories that follow the normal stereotype, like: I´m the big bad Alpha/werewolf and I´m always the top etc. I´m a sucker for Sterek stories. So if you know about them and have read stories containing that pairing you get a good idea what I like and would love to read.

Cheers from Sweden

Eric
    • By Sasha Distan
      A road blockage forced me to take an alternative route home, which add the added benefit of taking my right past the Chalk Horse Hill pack site. and there it is. Clever people will will now try and work out where we are. I invite you to make guesses.

Kurt and Tahryn seemed very happy. Yulva is growing up fast, and she's cute as anything.
    • By Sasha Distan
      *ahem*

Born Wolf

(click the link)

A novel about Kurt Smith, who's a werewolf born a wolf. like, a puppy. And Tahryn, a werewolf who can't read body language, because he's 'wolf-dyslexic'. Two big strong dominant wolves are not supposed to mate each other - you'll see why.

Chapters update every Tuesday 7am GMT and the novel is over 100k (i just have to tweak the ending a little).

NOTE: Born Wolf and it's characters exist in my other universe of shifters (what self respecting person has two shifter universes?) and therefore all the characters, regardless of gender, can be werewolves. Any questions?
    • By comicfan
      I am one of those writers who enjoys a challenge. Whether it is a new world to create, a love story, a mystery, or just breathing new life into an old tale. This story came about when I actually asked in the chat room about what fairy tale I should take on and recreate. I'd already done Snow White for a prompt by Lugh, and also taken a twisted take on Sleeping Beauty for a prompt I had created. Elezbed suggested I take a look at Little Red Riding Hood. So I now had the bare bones for my work.

Welcome to the world that Dama and her family lives in. In the dark future the world is no longer controlled by humanity. The creatures that were once thought of as imaginary are proven to be real. In fact, not only are they real they now rule the world and are not sweet and kind about it. This world is dark and there are elements of it every child is never told of until after they have become an adult.

Vampires, Werewolves, and Elves control the world. What they command will happen without question. To disobey is a death sentence. Here children had better listen to their parents for if they don't they will end up dead or worse.

Chapter one is now up in this four chapter story. If you have any comments or questions feel free to post them here or on the story pages. Thank you.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..