The writing is thoughtful. The store line creative with tones of realistic. It is a moving story that draws you in,takes your hand and leads you through an amazing journey of love, friendship, duty and family. Wolf and I have known each other for years as acquaintances but after reading this I feel I know him so much better. This should be published in hard book form for all the world to enjoy, I would buy it in hard cover ;).

Thank you for the amazing journey. Kharissa Indigo

Edited by Khar Indigo
  • Like 3

The writing is thoughtful. The store line creative with tones of realistic. It is a moving story that draws you in,takes your hand and leads you through an amazing journey of love, friendship, duty and family. Wolf and I have known each other for years as acquaintances but after reading this I feel I know him so much better. This should be published in hard book form for all the world to enjoy, I would buy it in hard cover ;).

Thank you for the amazing journey. Kharissa Indigo

Thank you so much Khar.  If it hadn't been for getting to know you, Alpha Karissa Ryan most likely would have never taken shape with her strength and determination. 

I miss this story and your writing in a more general sense... :(

I hope you have time and inspiration for a new writing project in the near future.  (no pressure, no pressure... ;))

I admit I'm kind of enjoying having a break form writing since I went so long without missing a single Monday.  Yeah, sure... No pressure ;)  I've been working on an outline for a possible second book as well as a couple different spinoffs.  I'm not sure when something new will be posted, but there are things in the works.

• Like 5
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While you wait on me to work on another book in the Running with the Pack series, you might want to check out TJ by @JayT   It may not be a Lycan story, but it's damn good.

• Like 5
Just now, WolfM said:

While you wait on me to work on another book in the Running with the Pack series, you might want to check out TJ by @JayT   It may not be a Lycan story, but it's damn good.

Wow....thank you so much...that means a lot to me....dammit now I'm going to get emotional

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2017 at 10:01 PM, WolfM said:

I think many people would be happy to hear of work being done on another book in the universe you've created.  I know I'm looking forward to it.  Every time I see a notification pop up for an edit to a chapter it makes me look forward to getting to read more in this world.  In the meantime I'll have to add TJ to my list of things to read.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Acid07 said:

I think many people would be happy to hear of work being done on another book in the universe you've created.  I know I'm looking forward to it.  Every time I see a notification pop up for an edit to a chapter it makes me look forward to getting to read more in this world.  In the meantime I'll have to add TJ to my list of things to read.

I'm slowly working on some additions to the RWTP universe.  I have a start on three separate books.  The one I want for the next edition is not playing nice and cooperating.  Writers block sucks.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, WolfM said:

I'm slowly working on some additions to the RWTP universe.  I have a start on three separate books.  The one I want for the next edition is not playing nice and cooperating.  Writers block sucks.

happy paws at this news :P  but you're right, writer's block sucks :hug:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, WolfM said:

Three different pieces in the universe is the best kind of news haha.  If you ever need any help editing, I'd love to lend a hand (not saying you need it, just throwing it out there).  Can't help much with the evil writer's block though haha.

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the editing work of Carlos Hazday, Running with the Pack chapters 1 through 10 are now in their final edited version.  This edit qualifies as a major re-write, both from the amount of errors that are being fixed as well as new content.  I will most likely post in groups of five to ten chapters when they are completed.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, WolfM said:

Thanks to the editing work of Carlos Hazday, Running with the Pack chapters 1 through 10 are now in their final edited version.  This edit qualifies as a major re-write, both from the amount of errors that are being fixed as well as new content.  I will most likely post in groups of five to ten chapters when they are completed.

Hey, I looking forward to re-reading Running with the Pack, especially as you say there’s new content there.

• Like 2

Yuk! Considering the amount of red my editors leave on my work, I'm hesitant to be called one of them. My punctuation skills are not the best. I've tried to correct spelling and offer suggestions to streamline the storytelling. It boils down to this tale having great bones--it's why I offered to help in the first place. Wolf's a decent writer and I can see improvement in him already. He's a pleasure to work with.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 months later...
On 4/30/2018 at 10:46 PM, WolfM said:

Know I haven't updated anything on progress lately for a book 3, so figured it was time I did.  I have 4 chapters that qualify as being complete and point me in the direction I want to go with that part of the story. 

Any news on when we will get to see Book 3. I love your story’s and can’t wait to read more. Thank you very much. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been enjoying going back through and reading the rewritten version (because I hadn't read it enough times haha).  While I loved the original and thought it was amazing as it was, the extra details added in the editing have helped to enrich what was already one of my favorite reads.  Looking forward to the last act of the story, as well as anything we may see in this universe in the future!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...