Gayness tester

Kurt

YAY!!! I GOT 43% and i am a well adjust homo guy!!!! lol

later ~ nick :read:

:) I got exactly the same as you

lol then i completely cheated and aswered the questions which hinted made you gay and got 90%

:D yeah i was bored

Edited by Mark_L

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I got exactly the same as you

lol then i completely cheated and aswered the questions which hinted made you gay and got 90%

:D yeah i was bored

:blink: I'm 17% gayer than you? But YOU are the one with the glitter and the pink tutu... *flexes* I am the 'manly man' (ok...we just won't talk about the red strappy shoes)

Ok, I posted this in viv's blog, I'll put it here too: :P

Aaron is 36% gay.

You might act straight mate, but I bet your mother allways knew you'd grow up to be a gay guy!

This is news to me!! :blink:

:blink: I'm 17% gayer than you? But YOU are the one with the glitter and the pink tutu... *flexes* I am the 'manly man' (ok...we just won't talk about the red strappy shoes)

:blink: i have no idea what you mean *grins and licks you* though i do recall your red strappy shoes so that makes me the manly man *struts and flexes* and that would make you the women :D but i still love you :wub:

Mark

Okay so I guess since I started this all...

Viv, you are 33% gay.

You are a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!

Well, like Ben said... I'm a good gay! 0:)

Haha! :lmao: Viv is gayer than me :P , lol. Just teasing, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

I took it and got 40%, and got the same comment as someone else who got 36%.

"You might act straight mate, but I bet your mother always knew you'd grow up to be a gay guy!"

I would've expected to be 100%, but then I've always been a bit socially inept :rolleyes:

They were right about Mom, who didn't seem too fazed when I wrote her a "Guess who's gonna be here when you come for dinner" letter :)

The first part prolly explains why nobuddy ever cruised me outside of a gay club :(

I got 30%, open minded between the sheets, straight on the streets. I guess that sums it up, the guys I work with are sharks, can't come out to them, all they would find is one of my shoes down by the river. :(

I don't even hang out with guys I'm attracted to, so there is no trouble. 0:)

Edited by ex52tech

I got 40% too, but the comment wasn't correct at all

"You might act straight mate, but I bet your mother always knew you'd grow up to be a gay guy!"

My mom didn't have a clue untill I told her. I did have a few very good friends who actually did found out by themselves

Hey Viv, Thanks for posting your Gay-o-meter link... I took it and scored as 50%gay....a happy, well-adjusted gay guy....lol

Cal

• 2 weeks later...
Uhh...am I getting made fun of by a computer for not wanting to pluck my eyebrows? :blink: I dont act anything, I'm just me. :D

Yeah ididnt like that test much. it deals in stereotypes way too much.

I got 40% gay anyway.