:o ... :o

:( Poor Conner. What an evil chapter.

I hope that conner will still go to Maggie now, he really has to, and I am afraid that he might not want to now that something like this has happened.

Great writing David, I cannot wait for chapter 12. :P

Kurt

I didn't say it would make everything from Chapter 11 all better, though ... maybe you should hold off on the rejoicing until you read the chapter ... :P

Buddha

If 12 is anything like 11, I'm going to join Collin. I've been disturbed all day, and yes I know its a story and its not real. :wacko:

My boss is evil...I'm just a Sith Apprentice.

I say that, and worse, about my SOB boss... The slave-driving, penny-pinching bastard.

The only problem is that most of the people who hear me say these things also know that I'm self-employed, so they just look at me funny...

Oh, and to LBTW: If chapter 12 is anything like chapter 11, I'm thinking it's time that you changed your screename just a bit: Little Beelzebub Taiwan. Truth in advertising, ya know... :P

Let the chapter speak for itself before judging. Everything that is written is in service of the narrative. I don't go randomly causing pain to the characters for the sheer pleasure of it (except in the chapter of "Service" that I wrote ... but that's a special exception).

Chapter 12 will be out soon, so just relax.

:D

Well ... that was ... ummm ... honest ... *shrugs*

:ph34r:

Hi David,

If what I said hurts you, please forgive me(I mean it because I am not that kind of people who just say that with nothing).

Chapter 11 was such a big surprise to me. You know that I am not willing to read this story anymore, but if you have an entirely new story, I will read it and give you my comments. Unless your next story is something disagreeable to me. Just write what you want to show us. You cannot satisfy anyone, but at least you can satisfy yourself.

Best wishes, :2thumbs:

Colin

If what I said hurts you, please forgive me(I mean it because I am not that kind of people who just say that with nothing).

There's nothing to forgive. I knew that there would be mixed and emotional reactions to this chapter long before I posted it (it's been written for quite a while), and so did Kitty. You can't please everyone all of the time. Just like Dan's "Vampire Jarred" series isn't for everyone (although it happens to be one of my absolute favorite stories), likewise, Chapter 11 is not for the faint-hearted.

I appreciate every comment that people have left here on the message board, and the many nice e-mails I received. One negative reaction out of all of those is pretty good, I'd say. :D

Like I said, Chapter 12 will be out very soon, most likely Saturday afternoon or evening, US Eastern time (although that depends a bit on Myr, too, but that's when I'll be sending it).

Ok this is my firts time writing anything here.

LBTW youre a grate writer :worship: . The way you have put SOOTB to be like the real world, showing the truth of every corner of our world is actualy very thoughtfull. Some people thought that chap 11 was desterbing or very desterbing but its how the world is now adays with some childrens and teenagers bieng abused.

Anyways, you said that you dont think Kurl was Connor mom's boyfriend :huh: . Ok I was wondering since you never spoke about Connor's father . . . is Kurl, Connor's father? The reason on why I think this was bcuz Connor's mom never hurt him just threaten him (while Kurl was there) and well . . . that comment you left.

Hope chap 13 is out soon too (Kitty do youre magic and make him post it soon too) cuz Im very adicted :read: .

Juan

Edited by Boricua69
Anyways, you said that you dont think Kurl was Connor mom's boyfriend :huh: . Ok I was wondering since you never spoke about Connor's father . . . is Kurl, Connor's father? The reason on why I think this was bcuz Connor's mom never hurt him just threaten him (while Kurl was there) and well . . . that comment you left.

I meant the man who attacked Connor at the end of Chapter 11 was not her boyfriend. Krull had already left. He was her "boyfriend," although I use that term loosely, and considering he's only 25 years old, I don't think he'd be old enough to be Connor's father ..... :P