Happy New Years

I figured I would wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR a bit early as I am not sure what shape I will be in come morning! :blink::whistle: and as I will most likely be :sleep: rather late tomorrow! I also have a feeling that my head and eyes might not be working too well tomorrow. So any way I thought I would go ahead and get this done now!

I hope that you all have a great evening and are all careful too. :music:

Well happy New Year every one and yep I am still awake to welcome the new year in!!!!! Now I will say that I do not want any calls prior to 12 noon tomorrow. :blink: Oooohhhhh I know I am going to feel like shit when I get up :devil::boy:

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R E V E R Y O N E ! ! ! !

Happy New Year

it 1:09am my time

also i been drinking rum & coke, whiskey & sprite,Cold Duck

i must be getting old cause i'am SOBER?

I can't even feel good to feel bad tomorrow.....hehe

oh well anyway HNY

(and that don't mean horny)

I started with beer this afternoon and swichted to whiskey about six this evening, and yep I am feeling it. I can not say I am sober. Designated Driver, Nope not me this evening. I am not going anywhere expect to my bed and it is looking better by the minute. :blink:

Well you may have been a little early, but I'm a little late :(

Anyway, I hope everyone here had a great New Years :) That they keep all of their resolutions (at least for a week :P ) and That they have nothing but happiness in 2004 :wub:

B_O_B :devil::worship: <--- Look devil worship!! :o