Imagine Magazine, March Issue

The newest issue is up right now! With new chapters to your faves like "Portals", "Brandon Smiling", "Seashell", "Auranades", and "Shelter"! Also a ton of articles and fun facts and just stuff to make you guys smile! Have fun, k? it's all free! Consider it a gentle hug from me to you! If you get a chance...leave the authors a quick note to let them know you appreciate the hard work they put in. And BIG thanks to TurtleBoy, who made my own entries look WAY better than I ever could on my own! DAMN dude! You're KILLING the tech right now! :P

I've got a crush!

Anyway, have fun, you guys! And look for more in April! Submissions are more than welcome! Let us promote your talent! Say the word, and I'll  do all I can to make it happen! K? Ball's in your court now!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-38/

DuUwAwk.jpg?1

• Love 1

I was alset to go all Alabama and "climb that mountain," then I got to the part where Comsie wasn't in charge. 

And I thought about it... and i thoughtit was suddenly less cool.

And then I thought again...

Prophet and Pope would be two really big jobs. Comsie already has a lot of jobs.

And then I thought about it some more...

Hope they find that missing kid. Who is Levi whatever, and why's he even in the art- Ohh. 

Wait... that means...  And it's a religious compound in America...

I better start planning how I'm going to smuggle Comsie and the Pope to safety before the raid. 

And then, inappropriately

I bet the Kool-Aid is awesome

And further... 

I bet they do something sexy for communion... Wait, what if they... and he... and then...

No, no. Pope Boy would never have enough for everyone. Maybe three or four a day. 

maybe every few days...

And lastly I thought...

This post has gotten long, and weird. 

And yet...

How do you dig an Escape tunnel?

those darn squirrels are at it again

• Haha 3

A deeper understanding and explanation of 'Comsiology' will come to light in the next issue my beloved brethren. We will show you the light. And your soul shall be healed.

Walk the path with me. But be careful...you might accidentally step in some bullshit along the way. Sorry. Cow pasture at the bottom of the mountain. :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Comicality said:

A deeper understanding and explanation of 'Comsiology' will come to light in the next issue

Yay

5 minutes ago, Comicality said:

my beloved brethren

*giggles*

6 minutes ago, Comicality said:

We will show you the light.

but I can see one in the ceiling ;P

6 minutes ago, Comicality said:

And your soul shall be healed.

Cool.  some of these other religions seem to think I don't have one

7 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Walk the path with me. But be careful...you might accidentally step in some bullshit along the way

and this is different from the last 20 years because..? XD *snicker*

(Comsie bullshit, best bullshit)

#Here's to another 20 years

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Comicality said:

A deeper understanding and explanation of 'Comsiology' will come to light in the next issue my beloved brethren. We will show you the light. And your soul shall be healed.

Walk the path with me. But be careful...you might accidentally step in some bullshit along the way. Sorry. Cow pasture at the bottom of the mountain. :P

Levi Miller was so sweet in the movie "Pan". I recently saw a picture of him on the red carpet in Hollywood, getting a smooch-sandwich from his two lovely female co-stars. That is one lucky boy! :lol:

On a side note, I heard that he's starring in A Wrinkle in Time, coming soon. :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Blessings and Peace Be Upon You, O Sir Loin of Beef!

• Haha 2

Oh man! You know what Levi Miller you HAVE to see? "Better Watch Out"! I think this is my favorite Christmas movie ever! LOL!

When it's funny, it's funny. But when things get DARK? Wow. Horror and comedy, but perfectly executed! You'll love it!

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..