The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Ridiculously tired tonight, but it has been busy.. 

have a good night, all of you. 

good night Def

sleep well

and hello to the rest of you!

was a busy day at work but it was good!

hope everyone is well

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Ridiculously tired tonight, but it has been busy.. 

have a good night, all of you. 

Goodnight, Def! :hug: 

I’m heading off, too. Poor boyfriend has a fever and such a terrible cough. I have put him to bed and am just going to tidy up a bit and then join him. Night, all! :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, Def! :hug: 

I’m heading off, too. Poor boyfriend has a fever and such a terrible cough. I have put him to bed and am just going to tidy up a bit and then join him. Night, all! :heart: 

hope he feels better...  have a good rest

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh just chucked 6 poems that i wrote... omg i had this much trouble the first time.  i hate tanka.. and i'm not much happier with haiku.    mind you it took me weeks to get meter.  now it's just second nature...

well i will try more tomorrow...

Haven't tossed any yet, but number two and three are slow in coming.  It's an odd rhythm to be sure - I would hate to put any of it to music - but I'm finding it interesting.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Haven't tossed any yet, but number two and three are slow in coming.  It's an odd rhythm to be sure - I would hate to put any of it to music - but I'm finding it interesting.

thankfully, for me, there is no due date.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh just chucked 6 poems that i wrote... omg i had this much trouble the first time.  i hate tanka.. and i'm not much happier with haiku.    mind you it took me weeks to get meter.  now it's just second nature...

well i will try more tomorrow...

You can do it! :2thumbs: :hug: 

Morning, DiC! Clearly boyfriend brought the plague with him, because I’m definitely starting to get what he has. Sucks cause there’s a party this weekend we were gonna go to, but what should we do? Not touch each other? (Spoiler alert: not gonna happen.)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

You can do it! :2thumbs: :hug: 

Morning, DiC! Clearly boyfriend brought the plague with him, because I’m definitely starting to get what he has. Sucks cause there’s a party this weekend we were gonna go to, but what should we do? Not touch each other? (Spoiler alert: not gonna happen.)

be much more of a spoiler ..spoiling..ed?  if you weren't touching each other.  i try to hide from Michael when i'm sick ... i'm rarely successful and for some reason He usually doesn't get what i have.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

be much more of a spoiler ..spoiling..ed?  if you weren't touching each other.  i try to hide from Michael when i'm sick ... i'm rarely successful and for some reason He usually doesn't get what i have.

I envy people with strong immune systems... I knew I was gonna get sick. Though with any luck I won’t get quite as miserable.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I envy people with strong immune systems... I knew I was gonna get sick. Though with any luck I won’t get quite as miserable.

yeah i know what you mean ... i hope it isn't so bad for you.  i'm sure you'll look after each other ...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah i know what you mean ... i hope it isn't so bad for you.  i'm sure you'll look after each other ...

If he’s feeling better when I potentially start feeling worse we’ll be good. Just too bad about the party...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

If he’s feeling better when I potentially start feeling worse we’ll be good. Just too bad about the party...

lots of healthy liquids and rest ... maaaaybee you'll get there..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

lots of healthy liquids and rest ... maaaaybee you'll get there..

Drinking vitamin C. Also have lemsip. Gonna go out today and get some decent cough syrup and some nose spray. Should make it bearable, at least.

• Like 3

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Drinking vitamin C. Also have lemsip. Gonna go out today and get some decent cough syrup and some nose spray. Should make it bearable, at least.

yeah ... they take the edge off, you're right.  take it easy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thanks. Hope you feel better soon, too! :hug: 

Thank you, waiting to hear back from the doctor, i guess today or tomorrow...

• Like 2

oh man ... the lab lady at the doc's is very good... you hardly feel a thing when she is vampiring you ... however, i just looked at the site and yeah... massive bruise.  lol.. oh well ... and i am bored ... and it is snowing.  Lots of snow is due the next few days.

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh man ... the lab lady at the doc's is very good... you hardly feel a thing when she is vampiring you ... however, i just looked at the site and yeah... massive bruise.  lol.. oh well ... and i am bored ... and it is snowing.  Lots of snow is due the next few days.

those sneaky ones are the worst 

try some ice on the bruise, could make it fade faster

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I always bruise when I take blood tests. I bruise easy in general. I wake up with bruises and have no idea where they come from. Like right now I have bruise on my arm and I don’t know what caused it. Hurts, too, but I can’t remember bumping into anything or anything...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..