The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

@MacGreg the game was fun we won 15 - 1 - Now the after game party was better. Nothing better than Ice Cold Beer , Warm Summer Night and a Great Baseball Game. 

Sounds good!

• Like 3

I'm eating leftover dessert. Chocolate cake soaked in Kahlua, layered with mousse, whipped topping, raspberries and toffee bits. Crack in a bowl.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

DiC I have a question. Why do some messages have a banner with a heart in it? This is on the right side of the screen. I have search and have not found that answer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I'm eating leftover dessert. Chocolate cake soaked in Kahlua, layered with mousse, whipped topping, raspberries and toffee bits. Crack in a bowl.

Whoa, that sounds amazing! I had deep fried banana and ice cream earlier.

• Like 3

Just now, rickproehl said:

DiC I have a question. Why do some messages have a banner with a heart in it? This is on the right side of the screen. I have search and have not found that answer. 

It means they've got a lot of reacts. Likes and hearts and stuff. If a post gets more of those than most, it's marked as 'popular', I guess.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

I'm not sure. Messages here in the DiC or elsewhere?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

MacGreg that sounds delicious. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It means they've got a lot of reacts. Likes and hearts and stuff. If a post gets more of those than most, it's marked as 'popular', I guess.

Ahh, that heart! Yes

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

that sounds, just wow Sir
almost too rich but marvelous

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well it looks like game number 2 is about to start. This should be better 1/2 of the team is feeling no pain. So i will talk to every one later. 

Take care DiC 

take care Rick

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

that sounds, just wow Sir
almost too rich but marvelous

It sounds rich but it's light, as in not dense. As in delicious.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well it looks like game number 2 is about to start. This should be better 1/2 of the team is feeling no pain. So i will talk to every one later. 

Take care DiC 

Enjoy it! :) 

• Like 3

You need a total of 6 reactions to get the gold boarder and heart around your post. But yeah, that's how it works, like Thorn said.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Chocolate cake with Coffee flavored liquor. Can you mail me some to Tampa?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Chocolate cake with Coffee flavored liquor. Can you mail me some to Tampa?

There won't be any left, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..