The Real Thing - a short film

That’s a beautiful story!  ;–)

Have you seen Growing Up Coy? It’s a documentary about a family in Colorado that fought the local school district when the school district reneged on their promise to allow Coy to use the girl’s restroom. (I think Coy's father was ex-military.) I highly recommend it.

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

That’s a beautiful story!  ;–)

Have you seen Growing Up Coy? It’s a documentary about a family in Colorado that fought the local school district when the school district reneged on their promise to allow Coy to use the girl’s restroom. (I think Coy's father was ex-military.) I highly recommend it.

I have not seen that. I'll look it up. Thanks! :) 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I have not seen that. I'll look it up. Thanks! :) 

Frameline goes out of its way to present programs that focus on all the various aspects of our community. I’ve learned a lot from seeing many different documentaries and narratives over the years. I’ve posted my thoughts on many Trans-related movies in the three (so far) topics I’ve posted on GA in The Pit.