What should Phillip do???  

5 members have voted

1. 1. I think Phillip Should.......

• Continue to sleep with Andrew
    • Sleep with Andrew just once more
    • Stop sleeping with Andrew now
  2. 2. Should Jarred tell Phillip about Andrew???

• Yes, then beg for forgiveness
    • Yes, then turn it around and blame Phillip
    • Are you crazy?
  3. 3. Should Jarred tell Andrew about Phillip???

• Yes, then beg him not to go to Phillip
    • Yes, then promise that he'll leave
    • Yes, then tell him that he's staying with Phillip but they can still hook up
    • You must have lost your mind

Ok, so I tried this on my blog but the poll didnt work for some reason. Hopefully it works here.... I'll leave the poll open until Saturday, then I'll write the next chapter.....so, tell me what you think. I have an idea, but I want to know what other people think should happen :) Once I see the results, I'll decide from there what's going to happen in chapter seven :)

• 1 month later...

Given the guilt and angst that Jarred is experiencing over his behaviour with Andrew, it would only make sense that he end that relationship. Further, now that his parents are aware of Andrew, it's not likely Jarred would be able to continue without breaking up with Philip.

I have mixed feelings over Jarred telling Philip about his infidelity. If I were Philip, I would want to know. As Jarred, I wouldn't tell him, but I would have to get real honest with myself over my feelings for Philip... and for Andrew for that matter. In my view, relationships never really recover from infidelity. It's a list item; it goes on a list and stays there permanently. It's like there's always a third person in the room.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

• 2 years later...