Author or Poet Against My Username

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

I'm just a wee bit confused.

I purchased Author Status in the Store recently and my status was shown as Author: Author. I decided this evening to try adding some poetry to the site, so assumed I also needed to purchase Poet Status as well. Now my status is shown as Poet: Poet instead of Author. I don't see any way of changing this. Of course the answer is probably staring me in the face but I'm just too stupid to spot it.

As I do more story writing than poetry, I would prefer that my status would show me as an author rather than a poet. Is there a way for me to do this? (And it's not the end of the world if it can't be changed.)

Cheers

Marty

Edited by Marty
Missing parenthesis
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

No, you don't need to be a poet to post poetry. However, some poets do NOT want to be categorized as authors, so to accommodate them we have a category just for poets. I will change your group back to author. If you are going to post flash fiction or poetry, please make sure you've check out the FAQ posting guidelines for fiction under 1k in length. :)

• Like 2